I think you just described a fanboi.

So if you're not a fanboi you're a troll.

No objective reasoning allowed.

Seems a bit immature....no?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe he is just having a bad day. He normally posts interesting stuff
    07-30-13 08:38 AM
    It really doesn't matter if it's dual or quad core. A great dual core with optimized OS, which BB 10 is, can be really fast (as I experience it on my z10)

About the display: it will be a full hd display, I have it confirmed from 2 different sources.

I'm waiting for my Q10 to arrive, but I'm thinking about the a10 too. I just wish I had more money for gadgets. I love my BlackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:33 PM
    About the display: it will be a full hd display, I have it confirmed from 2 different sources.
    I'm sorry but everyone here has "sources" that "confirm" things. For example, a couple weeks before BB announced no BB10 for Playbook, some "inside sources" "confirmed" that it was coming.

Until it comes out I don't believe what anyone's sources say.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    bekkay and Moonbase0ne like this.
    07-30-13 07:03 PM
    H*ll yes! I will be buying it, can't wait!
    07-30-13 07:54 PM
    Not a chance, why do i want 2 year old technology? Sure this will be Blackberry's "Flagship". While they may think it rocks, the specs alone make it dated before it's even up for sale. I don't care how refined BB10 is on it. The specs (Rumored) are pretty much a Z10 with a bigger screen. If you look at recent launches and upcoming launches of devices Blackberry is lining up to shoot themselves in the foot before it ever reaches the distribution channels.

There is ZERO wow features to the phone all the players don't have already. When you are going to be charging a HIGH premium the damn phone better have some killer specs not 2 year old specs. While hardware alone does not sell phones Octo, Quad, Ram etc, it sure as heck does weigh on consumers minds when purchasing a new phone!

A10 will be a highly overpriced device that will fail if they ask some absurd amount for lack luster hardware. Step it up and slap 3GB of memory, Quad core min a rear facing camera actually over 12 Mega pixels, 3200Mah battery the list goes on.. If you want to sell a flag ship make it a Flagship! Not others companies scrap parts from years ago that's new to Blackberry for a discount price.
    People need to stop saying this. Which phones were available with quad core gpu's two years ago?

Seriously, the hyperbole on this site is out of control.

It seems that all people here want are bragging rights, not a smooth user experience.

I don't need a phone that large, but I'm not going to condemn it based on its lack of a quad core processor.

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob and malcerie like this.
    07-30-13 08:28 PM
    People need to stop saying this. Which phones were available with quad core gpu's two years ago?

Seriously, the hyperbole on this site is out of control.

It seems that all people here want are bragging rights, not a smooth user experience.

I don't need a phone that large, but I'm not going to condemn it based on its lack of a quad core processor.

Posted via CB10
    That is true. My iPhone 5 is far smoother than my gs3 was or my z10 was with half the specs.

It's all in the efficiency of the coding.
    07-30-13 08:34 PM
    No

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:10 PM
    I think the issue was the leaked aristo specs got people's hopes up, and now it just reality.

But people don't seem to know/want to know (or just ignore) that good GPU is a far more important thing for games and apps that a quad core CPU. I do think that more RAM would be beneficial for side loading apps, but I'm guessing blackberry doesn't need to add more ram so we can have a better android experience with our android apps...?
    07-30-13 10:19 PM
    specs dont bother me. but no. i wont be buying, looks like a bigger version of the z10, nothing new to it?

besides. 5" waay to big. tops i'll go is 4.5

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    07-30-13 11:15 PM
    Yes I will, but the real question is how many

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:30 AM
    They aren't "low" specs lol

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:47 AM
    Nope, since I'm still rocking OG 9900, but waiting eagerly for my Z10

Though I have no objections with adding more cores and RAM, I prefer experience and usability. Specs are important, yes. However if those out-of-the-world specs aren't balanced with coding expertise and efficiency, it's pretty useless IMHO.
    07-31-13 02:13 AM
    I'm sorry but everyone here has "sources" that "confirm" things. For example, a couple weeks before BB announced no BB10 for Playbook, some "inside sources" "confirmed" that it was coming.

Until it comes out I don't believe what anyone's sources say.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    I know that. But my friend works at a huge corporation and they have some a10s for testing and he told me that it's a full hd display.

The other source is the local authorized distributor which I'm buying all my BlackBerry phones, also for my company and they posted a few times on Facebook and other sites that it will be a full hd. So I called them and they wouldnt give me their source but they confirmed to me that it will be full hd too and asked me if I want to preorder one. I think if they wouldn't lie to a loyal customer.

So that's why I think it will be full hd

Posted via CB10
    wtrmlnjuc likes this.
    07-31-13 08:46 AM
    If I didn't have the z1p, I'd consider it.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 09:49 AM
    Full HD is very doubtful. Maybe they mistook HD for Full HD.
    07-31-13 10:21 AM
    Nope! Full HD 1080p

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:28 AM
    Specs or not I'll wait for second gen.I want Lcd/ips screen 5.5 inch.Thats the max size for me and will be a perfect replacement for my PB current and would be old Z10. 5 inch is not bad size though.But 5.5 is the sweet spot me sees.LG make it look good thats for sure..
    07-31-13 11:16 AM
    don't get me wrong, i'm quite happy to drop �500 on a phone, but only if the hardware warrants it.

BB10 devices so far have had very midrange specs, SoC-wise worse than mindrange phones like the galaxy mega and the sony xperia SP.

If BB want to release average hardware then I expect it to sport an 'average' price.
    08-01-13 06:57 AM
    I think Blackberry would be well advised to at least follow suit with the new iPhone 6 specs. Leaders lead. Sheep follow and since Blackberry does no seem to want to take a leadership role by incorporating something new, innovative and different into the A10 that would set them apart from the Average Joe specs of the A10, then at least be bright intelligent enough to posture yourself directly behind what appears once again to be the real leader in this industry.
    In other words... wake the _ _ _ _ up!
    08-02-13 02:50 AM
    At first I was upset about the sealed battery. After getting the Samsung update and seeing how great this is, even more sure that no, I'll go for the Note 3.
    This is multitasking.
    The upgrade was over WiFi, no need to plug in. Easy.
    BlackBerry just got further behind for me. As soon as I can get BBM on my iPhone and my SGIII the Z10 will stay home.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Will you buy the BlackBerry Z30 despite low specs?-uploadfromtaptalk1375524140664.jpg  
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 08-03-13 at 05:16 AM.
    bekkay and randall2580 like this.
    08-03-13 05:02 AM
    Has flop written all over it.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    08-03-13 08:39 AM
    Has flop written all over it.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    I've been on CB for a while now, I lurked before creating an account, but in all my years here, I've never seen a BlackBerry device get bashed so much before its release date by this community. The next closest example would be the Storm 2. It got bashed alot, but not nearly as much as the A10 has. And when people were bashing the Storm 2, it was mostly because a lot of Storm 1 owners were ticked off that BlackBerry was finally releasing the phone that should have been the S1 to begin with.

Makes me wonder what BlackBerry is thinking right now. Surely they've noticed that most of the members here are disappointed with the A10. If BlackBerry's biggest fan community doesn't like the A10, how will normal everyday consumers feel about it? Think of how bad the reviews for this phone will be on any website that isn't a BlackBerry worshiping site. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, but based on the overwhelmingly negative opinions here, I can't help but think the A10 will be a commercial failure.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    trsbbs likes this.
    08-03-13 09:34 AM
    I've been on CB for a while now, I lurked before creating an account, but in all my years here, I've never seen a BlackBerry device get bashed so much before its release date by this community. The next closest example would be the Storm 2. It got bashed alot, but not nearly as much as the A10 has. And when people were bashing the Storm 2, it was mostly because a lot of Storm 1 owners were ticked off that BlackBerry was finally releasing the phone that should have been the S1 to begin with.

Makes me wonder what BlackBerry is thinking right now. Surely they've noticed that most of the members here are disappointed with the A10. If BlackBerry's biggest fan community doesn't like the A10, how will normal everyday consumers feel about it? Think of how bad the reviews for this phone will be on any website that isn't a BlackBerry worshiping site. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, but based on the overwhelmingly negative opinions here, I can't help but think the A10 will be a commercial failure.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    They did the same to the Z10 when they found out about its specs. But I really was hoping for something better than a S4 Pro dual-core version for the A10.
    08-03-13 12:32 PM
    I might get it! I don't like z10 bezels look to big and screen is way to small for the size of the brick. The A10 z30 has a more pushed to edge look and the physical brick part is similar to the z10. Plus more powerful and a bigger battery is all good inmho.

Another key reason I disliked the z10 was the horrible battery life the battery had no juice. Even my q10 has a lot more. Now the a10 has a lot more then the Q10 so great upgrade imo over the z10.

I will probably get the A10 to replace my PlayBook! Hehe hope they make a 64 gig version

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    08-03-13 01:00 PM
    Yes, I will buy the Z30. I have poor eyesight and the larger screen is what I am waiting for.
    08-11-13 11:38 PM
282 ... 23456 ...