Do Z30s officially support wifi calling (WFC)? I ask because I haven't experienced reliable support, if any, on several US Carriers (AT&T and T-Mobile) despite them advertising support for several iPhone and Android models. I don't get any WFC on AT&T, and unreliable WFC on T-Mobile (and none when in sleep/standby mode). I asked in other parts of the forum, but no one else seemed to be able to speak from experience for their own Z30 (mostly got could and should work, but I'm looking for in fact does or doesn't).

If you've got a Z30 and WFC is working, I'd greatly appreciate you sharing some details like the Z30 model, carrier branded or factory unlocked Amazon/ShopBlackBerry, OS Version, e.g., the most recent 10.3.2.2888, your carrier, how reliable is it, e.g., does it receive calls and texts when in sleep/standby mode, or do you have to reboot or retoggle wifi to get WFC to reconnect?
    07-16-16 05:09 AM
    Do Z30s officially support wifi calling (WFC)? I ask because I haven't experienced reliable support, if any, on several US Carriers (AT&T and T-Mobile) despite them advertising support for several iPhone and Android models. I don't get any WFC on AT&T, and unreliable WFC on T-Mobile (and none when in sleep/standby mode). I asked in other parts of the forum, but no one else seemed to be able to speak from experience for their own Z30 (mostly got could and should work, but I'm looking for in fact does or doesn't).

If you've got a Z30 and WFC is working, I'd greatly appreciate you sharing some details like the Z30 model, carrier branded or factory unlocked Amazon/ShopBlackBerry, OS Version, e.g., the most recent 10.3.2.2888, your carrier, how reliable is it, e.g., does it receive calls and texts when in sleep/standby mode, or do you have to reboot or retoggle wifi to get WFC to reconnect?
    Why not just stick with your original thread on this issue?
    07-16-16 09:06 AM
    I figured it would be better to go straight to the source of the other users I'm looking to compare against rather than continue hypotheticals since it's clear that WFC works for some other phones like the Z10, Q10, and Classic, but I've never experienced reliable WFC on the Z30. So here would be the best place then to find out am I doing something wrong, or is it in fact a limitation of the Z30 as confirmed by other Z30 users. Sorry, but I'm really frustrated WFC hasn't worked for me because my cellular reception regardless of carrier is terrible at home and many other places.
    07-16-16 10:36 AM