Is there any reason the wifi would suddenly refuse to connect with the router when I've changed none of the settings? It says the network is unable to verify the password when I've changed nothing. Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 01:33 PM
    No clue. I'm assuming you deleted the connection and readded it? Rebooted the router for kicks?
    10-28-14 01:34 PM
    Yep, both. The phone detects the router anew but it will not accept the password. Says the problem is with the network when everything else connected to the network (like the computer on which I'm typing this) works just fine.
    10-28-14 01:43 PM
    maybe add the mac address to the phone to the router and put a static ip address on it?
    10-28-14 02:02 PM
    I have similar issues with my Z30. Never experienced this with the Z10. And haven't experienced this with the Passport. Any comments would be appreciated!
    10-28-14 02:03 PM
    I just connected via the WPS route after repeated failures using the password which has been in place all along. Oh well

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 02:07 PM
    And Blueyestm thanks but I have no idea what that means!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 02:19 PM
    Check router if wps is on. Any existing connected device that will be disconnected from the router won't be able to reconnect if wps is on.

(usually, there's a button for it at the sides of the router box.)

Find different solutions and ignore this if you're able to connect different devices without changing anything from the router.

Hehehe
    10-28-14 03:31 PM
    Everything else (old BlackBerry running OS7, Playbook, Kindles, iPad mini, laptop) is connected just fine by regular means not WPS. Z30 is connected by WPS. Go figure.
    Actually it's embarrassing to see that lineup of gadgets!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 04:21 PM
    I had exact same issue outta the blue one day. Newer high end ($200) router, works fantastic, suddenly can't connect in any form via just one of 3 new z30's. Had to set up an additional network on the router to enable this one ph to connect. Bizarre.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 05:23 PM
    Everything else (old BlackBerry running OS7, Playbook, Kindles, iPad mini, laptop) is connected just fine by regular means not WPS. Z30 is connected by WPS. Go figure.

Posted via CB10
    Puleeze, mines worse lol

3 laptops, 1 desktop, 2 nooks, smart tv, NAS, media player, 2 bb's depending on which I have on. And soon a firetv stick. I set mine up as static ips and mac allowed.
    10-29-14 08:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Okay... let's try this.

1. Remove 1 any of the 7 connected devices (that you have mentioned above) from your router.

2. Go inside the hood of your z30 (this is your Settings).
    - Get in the "network and connections"
    - tap "Wifi"
    - Look for your wifi router name
    - Tap and and hold on your wifi name until a tab shows up at the right side.
    - tick "Edit"
    Then follow what are shown in the image below.

Wi-Fi weirdness-img_20141031_064401.png

If still does the same, try unchecking the "using auto ip".

For your "security type" (in your phone), make sure it's set the same as the one that you have in your router.

If still doesn't work, its okay because I gave up already after hitting the last button to post this reply. xD

Hehehe
    10-31-14 08:48 AM