So here I am with my Q10 that I love and it is rocking LTE on ATT. All good, right? Then I see that lovely Z30 and I think to myself, I do not have a tablet yet. Why not get a Z30 so that I can do everything on the Z30 and when I want to go small and compact work on the Q10? But wait, I can't because the powers that be (??) are not going to sell me an ATT LTE phone anywhere on this planet! I read all over how desperate the situation is for BB and yet I want to throw ~$750 their way and there is no way to do it? I really think BB needs to rethink this. I am in the US and I want a Z30 NOW.
    11-02-13 07:09 PM
    att might get it but not right now. buy unlocked version and use that if you are that desperate
    11-02-13 07:16 PM
    Not one of the available versions will allow me ATT LTE in US. I do not understand why we can not get them. I can get a NEXUS 5 with ATT LTE faster.
    11-02-13 07:20 PM
    According to the chart here on Crackberry the STA100-3 is the one that supports 700MHz band.. isn't that available somewhere??? Sucks if it isn't.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 07:35 PM
    My understanding is that both -3 and -5 phones do NOT allow ATT LTE in US? The only one that will work on ATT LTE is the -1 phones. Comments?
    11-02-13 07:40 PM
    My understanding is that both -3 and -5 phones do NOT allow ATT LTE in US? The only one that will work on ATT LTE is the -1 phones. Comments?
    But I've seen ATT branded Z30 phones on a few of those early YouTube video leaks. I'm sure it's prob coming just not at launch (that seems to be vz exclusive

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    11-02-13 07:50 PM
    [QUOTE=spork141;9467079]But I've seen ATT branded Z30 phones on a few of those early YouTube video leaks. I'm sure it's prob coming just not at launch (that seems to be vz exclusive

I do not understand this. It has launched internationally including Canada. Just not here. I walked in to a VZW store on Friday and asked when I could order the Z30. No one knew. What gives? I just would like an ATT Z30 before the technology is old. The freaking phone was available in September in many markets. It is now November and whether I walk into ATT, T-Mobile, or VZW and ask they all look at me cross eyed. This is in mid-town Manhattan. It is easier to buy a Bugatti than this phone. ATT and T-Mobile don't even have the BB's on display. What is BB waiting for, these jokers? Just allow those of us who want to buy it (a la Nexus) to get on the website and send BB money? Why is this so hard? Google gets it.
    Last edited by MGO; 11-02-13 at 08:11 PM.
    11-02-13 07:57 PM
    I understand your frustrations and trust me I can easily relate to that. Imagine I'm a Rogers customer here in Canada.. Bell and Telus released this phone on October 18th I think. I waited two uncertain weeks for Rogers to follow and when they eventually did I couldn't get a phone on an outright purchase from their website and none of the store employees could give me a straight answer. I went back and forth calling, webchat you name it. My word to you though is to hang tight just like I had to. I'm sure by next week you will report back here that you have your phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 08:27 PM
    TrueKulcha -

Thank you for the kind words and I really hope you are right BUT I really do not think this will happen. I know VZW will carry it but I will have to switch carriers to get the phone. Just want a way to buy an ATT LTE Z30. There are pictures of this phone so it exists. Just no way to buy. Time for BlackBerry to step up to support loyal users.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 08:35 PM
    Not one of the available versions will allow me ATT LTE in US. I do not understand why we can not get them. I can get a NEXUS 5 with ATT LTE faster.
    If you can check out Z30 models and supported frequencies I think most of your answers are there.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 08:44 PM