I recently bought a new blackberry z30 device. Initially although new it didn't accept new blackberry ID saying "please use the ID used to configure this device". After many tries I went to BlackBerry service center and got it formatted. It accepted my ID then but after a day there was a software update which removed all my synced account and then when I tried to login again the device is not recognizing my BlackBerry ID and again showing me the message "login with the blackberry ID used to configure the device".

What do I do? I am unable to download app or use BBM because if it now.

Is it a device issue or software issue in latest blackberry update 10.3.2.2474
    04-18-17 11:53 PM
    Was the device sealed when you bought it ?

Sounds like it may have been a returned item. The easy way to deal with it is just return the device and demand a New one . Otherwise , I would reload the OS .

Go to the bb10 leaked OS section, read how to install an autoloader

https://www.google.ca/amp/forums.cra...-927076/%3Famp

Then select the most recent Auto loader (Also found in the leak OS section) specifically for your passport, run it from your pc with your passport attached. It will ask for your device password and let it go. You should be as good as new after that
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-19-17 07:47 PM
    Take it back where you bought it. You will not be able to use it. The phone has Anti-theft protection and BB ID cannot be changed by you, only the original person that had the phone before.
    04-19-17 07:52 PM
    Was the device sealed when you bought it ?

Sounds like it may have been a returned item. The easy way to deal with it is just return the device and demand a New one . Otherwise , I would reload the OS .

Go to the bb10 leaked OS section, read how to install an autoloader

https://www.google.ca/amp/forums.cra...-927076/%3Famp

Then select the most recent Auto loader (Also found in the leak OS section) specifically for your passport, run it from your pc with your passport attached. It will ask for your device password and let it go. You should be as good as new after that
    ^^^^ This
    eiruvrav likes this.
    04-19-17 07:53 PM