why is Z30 speed so slow on the upload since new operating system 10.3.2.2168? Also there is a big lag time between call answer swipe and voice connection? The upload speed on browser was never good.
    08-23-15 05:00 PM
    Have you performed any restarts or hard resets since your update?

For the first couple of days after the update I was experiencing similar performance but after the new update settled in and I did a few restarts, everything smoothed out. I feel I have pretty snappy browser downloads uploads, as well as no lag in answering calls. I'm very pleased with my performance now. Saying that, I have seen a thread dealing with what you describe. Check it out, it's still in the current thread list.

Researching the threads is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    Have you performed any restarts or hard resets since your update?

For the first couple of days after the update I was experiencing similar performance but after the new update settled in and I did a few restarts, everything smoothed out. I feel I have pretty snappy browser downloads uploads, as well as no lag in answering calls. I'm very pleased with my performance now. Saying that, I have seen a thread dealing with what you describe. Check it out, it's still in the current thread list.

Researching the threads is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 06:27 PM
    Love my z30, but also having slow call answer. When connected to Bluetooth in my truck (ford's SYNC) it keeps ringing several times after I swipe to connect to an incoming call, before finally connecting to the caller. Kindof odd. Been doing that for awhile now, maybe after a previous update. Anyone else have this issue
    08-25-15 07:59 AM
    Yes i have the same problem in my Ford focus with the call lag, most annoying so lets hope this os update cures the problem.....when it arrives in the UK
    08-28-15 04:55 AM
    I agree. Even with a security wipe and no apps it's still slower than before the update at Verizon. Also a person can't tell when it's loading...what's happened to the bar? ?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 05:29 AM