Please help me out, my bb z30 stopped charging. When i plug charger, it will power up as if it wants to charge but cross the battery and stopped. What can i do to resolve this?
    10-26-15 09:31 PM
    First, try another power adapter or another cable? Use another circuit/socket.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

If that does not work, you might try reloading the OS using BBLink.

How old is the unit? Warranty or insurance?
    First, try another power adapter or another cable? Use another circuit/socket.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

If that does not work, you might try reloading the OS using BBLink.

How old is the unit? Warranty or insurance?
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-27-15 12:10 AM