I didn't know that BlackBerry discontinued video and movie downloads from app store but after reading into it I learned that any previous purchases would still be able to be downloaded. That's a complete lie because I get a network error every time I try to download my 5 movies that are saved to my account. I simply wanted to download it onto my Z30 to occupy my kid when they're being fussy. So I guess lesson to be learned is to avoid any digital downloads from a company like BlackBerry. Because at any given time you'll lose everything you paid for

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:33 AM
    Amazon still has them! BUT it is an almost 3 year old device that never sold all that well, is it surprising that Shop BlackBerry has stopped carrying it?
    01-22-16 10:47 AM
    Yes you have to be wary of companies that are in finical trouble....

Fortunately the only movies I ever downloaded where the free or 99 cent ones.... which the stated all had limited licenses (some it was 30 days, some was a few months, and some was up to a year you would only be able to download them). But I was always wary of paying full price for a movie, especially after THOR put the company up for sale.....

There are much more reliable services out there.... (just not for BB10).
    01-22-16 10:51 AM
    Amazon still has them! BUT it is an almost 3 year old device that never sold all that well, is it surprising that Shop BlackBerry has stopped carrying it?
    ? How many post are you working on answering at one time?
    01-22-16 10:53 AM
    ? How many post are you working on answering at one time?

I totally misread that one eh? Yea working on a few! lol
    01-22-16 11:23 AM
    I thought I recall that you could still get them using the service that replaced the BB-store. But more than that I don't recall.
    01-22-16 11:27 AM
    I didn't know that BlackBerry discontinued video and movie downloads from app store but after reading into it I learned that any previous purchases would still be able to be downloaded. That's a complete lie because I get a network error every time I try to download my 5 movies that are saved to my account. I simply wanted to download it onto my Z30 to occupy my kid when they're being fussy. So I guess lesson to be learned is to avoid any digital downloads from a company like BlackBerry. Because at any given time you'll lose everything you paid for

Posted via CB10
    Get over it. I bet if you tried to get in touch with them they might give you some credit or a refund. Maybe you should have downloaded them when they announced well in advanced they were coming to an end. Posts like this where folks can't take any responsibility blow me away.

Posted from Jiggy's Priv. . .
    01-22-16 11:31 AM
    Get over it. I bet if you tried to get in touch with them they might give you some credit or a refund. Maybe you should have downloaded them when they announced well in advanced they were coming to an end. Posts like this where folks can't take any responsibility blow me away.

Posted from Jiggy's Priv. . .
    OK so here's what you're saying:

I should have downloaded them before they announced they were coming to an end?
    Sorry but I have a life and don't spend my time on crackberry wondering if BlackBerry will come to an end today.

Umm I've been through over 3 different BlackBerry devices since they so called closed the BlackBerry store. I'm now on my Z30 and guess what? I can't download them like they claimed I could even after the store closing.
    And for your information I downloaded the movies onto my PC so I can put them on whatever device I was using. And guess what??? They don't work because of licensing nonsense. So I now have the movies on my PC which don't play!
    So yeah you're totally correct about your comment being blown away. Please take responsibility for your ******** comment that didn't help me at all

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 11:37 AM
    I have a BlackBerry Z30 loaded with Google play store and Amazon app store as well as BlackBerry World app store. From Google play store I have installed Netflix the whether network Facebook Skype Instagram royal bank app Google account Google BlackBerry account Google settings just to list some. All work fantastic Z30 Storage on board 16 gb with 32 gb memory card and movies can be re download in BlackBerry World whatever you had Purchased before.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 11:45 AM
    I have a BlackBerry Z30 loaded with Google play store and Amazon app store as well as BlackBerry World app store. From Google play store I have installed Netflix the whether network Facebook Skype Instagram royal bank app Google account Google BlackBerry account Google settings just to list some. All work fantastic Z30 Storage on board 16 gb with 32 gb memory card and movies can be re download in BlackBerry World whatever you had Purchased before.

Posted via CB10
    Movies CAN'T be re downloaded. Go ahead and try. Blames it on network error meanwhile I tried on 3 different WiFi networks and also through my own cellphone data

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 01:30 PM
    Showbox or HD Cinema.
    Period.
    01-22-16 01:52 PM
    Purchased movies often have download time limits regardless of store closing. When did you purchase?

Posted via CB10

Edit: store has been closed for 18 months! They say they'll be available after, but they don't say indefinitely.
    01-22-16 02:50 PM
    Showbox or HD Cinema.
    Period.
    I have netflix. Is there a point to those you mentioned besides viewing newer movies? I'd love to be able to download and keep them on my memory card for later viewing.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 08:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    I bought a few movies also and lost them. Not happy either but I saw them all so not the end of the world I guess. All on Netflix now anyway.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    02-02-16 10:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mine works..

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    Attachment 390063
    02-02-16 10:29 PM
    I have netflix. Is there a point to those you mentioned besides viewing newer movies? I'd love to be able to download and keep them on my memory card for later viewing.

Posted via CB10
    That was the idea. You can download them for use at a later date. HD Cinema for me and my Z30 seems the better of the two .apks.
    02-05-16 09:21 AM
    That was the idea. You can download them for use at a later date. HD Cinema for me and my Z30 seems the better of the two .apks.
    Do you have a link? Last time I tried downloading it wasn't the correct version number and wouldn't work

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 05:40 AM
    Do you have a link? Last time I tried downloading it wasn't the correct version number and wouldn't work

Posted via CB10
    For Movie HD aka HD cinema: I am using Ver. 1.0.0.11 on my Z30. I also use ES File Explorer to download/rename them to SD Card.
    Try this: Movie HD App Download | Install to Android, iPhone, or iPad

Now, as to Showbox. it seems quite wonky lately. There are a few versions out there, I will try to find the working one I have at home.
    02-08-16 03:57 PM
    For Movie HD aka HD cinema: I am using Ver. 1.0.0.11 on my Z30. I also use ES File Explorer to download/rename them to SD Card.
    Try this: Movie HD App Download | Install to Android, iPhone, or iPad

Now, as to Showbox. it seems quite wonky lately. There are a few versions out there, I will try to find the working one I have at home.
    Doesn't work. Nothing ever seems to work on this Z30 or BlackBerry I should say. I give up
    Why did BlackBerry lie?-img_20160208_223210.png

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 09:33 PM
    Doesn't work. Nothing ever seems to work on this Z30 or BlackBerry I should say. I give up
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160208_223210.png 
Views:	469 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	390652

Posted via CB10
    Are you running an official release or a "leaked" OS?
    I am on official VZW 10.3.2.556 release...
    that may be the cause. There are a few other versions out there, you may just have to find the one that works on your device/OS....
    02-09-16 09:52 AM
    Are you running an official release or a "leaked" OS?
    I am on official VZW 10.3.2.556 release...
    that may be the cause. There are a few other versions out there, you may just have to find the one that works on your device/OS....
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.858

I'm not sure if it's official or not. I don't remember loading anything on this device. But considering I'm with verizon as well I'm guessing I did indeed load another OS. I left the Z30 for a classic and then switched back to the Z30 due to hating the Classic. So it's been a while. Gonna try more when I get home. I'd really like that app to work

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 10:14 AM
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.858

I'm not sure if it's official or not. I don't remember loading anything on this device. But considering I'm with verizon as well I'm guessing I did indeed load another OS. I left the Z30 for a classic and then switched back to the Z30 due to hating the Classic. So it's been a while. Gonna try more when I get home. I'd really like that app to work

Posted via CB10
    I have a few different versions of the Showbox .apk and the HDCinema/Movie HD .apks.....

Let me find them and as soon as I can also attach in a pm send them to you...

c
    02-09-16 01:53 PM
    I have a few different versions of the Showbox .apk and the HDCinema/Movie HD .apks.....

Let me find them and as soon as I can also attach in a pm send them to you...

c
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 05:47 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    PM sent....
    02-11-16 12:13 PM
    PM sent....
    Hey thanks for the message. I'm gonna check it now. Been busy with work so haven't had much time. Thanks again buddy

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 12:56 AM
26 12