Seem to be having a bit of an issue. I have a BlackBerry Z30 (10.2.1.2991). I am having an issue with group MMS. I can not send group MMS, but I can send individual MMS. I haven't determined if its my carrier, or my phone. Anyone having this same issue?
    11-11-14 07:27 PM
    How larges of a group, if it is like sms it is limited to 10

Z30, Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016, I missed you.
    11-11-14 07:36 PM
    What carrier? I am on Verizon and have no issues sending group texts or MMS to several people in a group text.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:42 AM
    My carrier is Appalachian Wireless, it's a regional that has agreements with Verizon. I can send SMS to as many people as I want, just having issues with MMS.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:38 AM
    Under Hub settings, Text messages, Advanced, changed to Send as MMS always (make sure to save the changes at the bottom before leaving the page) . That worked for me on T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:45 AM
    Under Hub settings, Text messages, Advanced, changed to Send as MMS always (make sure to save the changes at the bottom before leaving the page) . That worked for me on T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    Really??? I saw a thread quite awhile back where someone was complaining how group messaging doesn't work with BlackBerry and how ridiculous that is with today's smartphones. After it was pointed out that many people have no issues with it, it was speculated that it was his/her carrier (T-Mobile) suppressed the phones ability to group message properly. Then it was BlackBerry's fault for not making sure it worked with all carriers, and so on, and so on....all along it was a simple settings adjustment?!? I should have known...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:41 PM
    My carrier is Appalachian Wireless, it's a regional that has agreements with Verizon. I can send SMS to as many people as I want, just having issues with MMS.

Posted via CB10
    Come to think of it, group messaging is always sent as an MMS on Verizon...as soon as I add a second recipient, it notifies me that the message is being changed from SMS to MMS and something about possible data charges.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:44 PM
    Really??? I saw a thread quite awhile back where someone was complaining how group messaging doesn't work with BlackBerry and how ridiculous that is with today's smartphones. After it was pointed out that many people have no issues with it, it was speculated that it was his/her carrier (T-Mobile) suppressed the phones ability to group message properly. Then it was BlackBerry's fault for not making sure it worked with all carriers, and so on, and so on....all along it was a simple settings adjustment?!? I should have known...
    I do think it's a bug, but I don't know for certain. Choosing "automatic" did not work for me. So if you don't have an unlimited MMS plan this could be very inconvenient and/or expensive.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 01:33 PM