I go into the Amazon App store, Search for Netflix but it does not appear in search list.
    05-27-15 11:18 AM
    It's blocked from being shown on some devices. Download it from here instead. - Netflix, Inc. APKs - APKMirror
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-27-15 02:54 PM
    Do you need an account or subscription to be able to play movies?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-31-15 07:08 AM
    Amazon app store blows chunks. Slow and usless IMO.

Use snap instead

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 08:29 AM
    Just cruised over to the Amazon site from my desktop computer. It shows Netflix is only available for my Samsung Tab S. It shows as unavailable for my SIX (who knows) other Android devices including the Z30. I gather one of those others is my Z10 (in reserve). And I don't know what the others are.
    05-31-15 09:27 AM
    Just cruised over to the Amazon site from my desktop computer. It shows Netflix is only available for my Samsung Tab S. It shows as unavailable for my SIX (who knows) other Android devices including the Z30. I gather one of those others is my Z10 (in reserve). And I don't know what the others are.
    Probably a couple are old playbooks. I had that too
    05-31-15 09:28 AM
    Probably a couple are old playbooks. I had that too
    I was thinking about that. I think one or two of them might be my Desktop Computers (for the Kindle app). Too bad there's no way to figure out what's what. I actually tried cleaning them up a few months ago. Or maybe there is a way if I visit Amazon with each one in turn it would "self-identify" as "android 1" or "2" and then I could relabel them.
    05-31-15 09:56 AM
    I was thinking about that. I think one or two of them might be my Desktop Computers (for the Kindle app). Too bad there's no way to figure out what's what. I actually tried cleaning them up a few months ago. Or maybe there is a way if I visit Amazon with each one in turn it would "self-identify" as "android 1" or "2" and then I could relabel them.
    I just remember my PB kept re-adding itself after every os update. I erased all my devices and started over so I could label them. It's pretty clean now.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-31-15 12:12 PM
    Someone else had posted this issue before, and at the time I checked the store and also couldn't get it. I think the other thread starter even mentioned it had disappeared off his device. Later I went back and was able to download it and now have it installed on my phone. I don't recall if I searched for it or not, but if you have it installed from Amazon app store to another device, try going to my apps and see if it is listed there, I think that is how I was able to download it again.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 01:33 PM
    My Android triad..

Snap
    1Mobile
    ApkMirror

I installed Netflix from ApkMirror yesterday. No problems. And yes Amazon does blow chunks.

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    05-31-15 04:35 PM