I'm personally holding out for the ST100-1 model if it ever comes out. If I'm going to purchase a phone for full price I want it to be fully compatible with AT&T'S 4G LTE bands. Even though I have access to WIFI I still want 4G LTE. Most of the time AT&T'S 4G LTE is faster than WIFI.

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-26-14 03:01 PM
    I wish there was an app that shows what LTE band you're currently on.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    01-26-14 03:18 PM
    I'm in Landover, MD. I bought the phone from swiftronic on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 03:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's sad that we even have to play this guessing game whether our LTE will work for a phone we want. I wish a AT&T compatible one will come out already. I'm getting very impatient waiting for one. It was released over 2 months ago on Verizon. They have had plenty of time with that nonsense "exclusivity" tag to sell devices they only offer online anyway SMH

Last edited by Dominick079; 01-26-14 at 05:49 PM.
    01-26-14 03:37 PM
    It's sad that we even have to play this guessing game whether our LTE will work for a phone we want. I wish a AT&T compatible one will come out already. I'm getting very impatient waiting for one. It was released over 3 months ago on Verizon. They have had plenty of time with that nonsense "exclusivity" tag to sell devices they only offer online anyway SMH

I agree with you.
    But it's been only 2 months.

Sent from my LG-D800
    01-26-14 04:59 PM
    If you have an iPhone, or a Samsung phone, there are ways to find out. PM me.
    01-26-14 05:08 PM
    I agree with you.
    But it's been only 2 months.

Sent from my LG-D800
    I guess it feels like 3 months lol

01-26-14 05:50 PM
    I guess it feels like 3 months lol

My theory is that they have 3 month exclusivity and maybe it will end by Feb 14.

Sadly their exclusive term is a trade secret.

Sent from my LG-D800
    01-26-14 05:55 PM
    This is what Google search suggestion when you type z30

Who's using the Z30 on AT&T?-uploadfromtaptalk1390780705811.jpg

And ATT still doesn't get the hint.
    Of course Google is not sharing this info, not like this is going to help their android sales.

If it was Moto *Z ... ATT... then Google would use that and push ATT with" hey look people want Moto Z (or Moto whatever) on your network. You should start offering it.

Sent from my LG-D800
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-26-14 06:00 PM
    I have had my 30 for 3 weeks now. Bought it from Verizon and put it on AT&T. Everything works great. I'm in rural America so LTE is not that important as its not available anyway. However when I do go to the city it works part time. The reception of this phone is amazing. Even the visual voice mail works. That was a little more tricky. But we got it. When AT&T wanted the IMEI# I gave them the number out of a old BlackBerry I had that was compatible with AT&T. Then it worked great.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    01-26-14 06:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I use this one to see which bands are currently available to my device:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/21867724
    I'm not sure this is what you meant though as I can't tell which of the 4 available LTE bands I have access to is the active one.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-26-14 06:15 PM
    My theory is that they have 3 month exclusivity and maybe it will end by Feb 14.

Sadly their exclusive term is a trade secret.

Sent from my LG-D800
    I hope so because I will be purchasing the day it becomes available.

01-26-14 07:01 PM
    I don't have a iPhone or Samsung available right now. And I do have that Signal app. But I cannot see an option anywhere that tells what band I am currently on.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:14 PM
    I'm personally holding out for the ST100-1 model if it ever comes out. If I'm going to purchase a phone for full price I want it to be fully compatible with AT&T'S 4G LTE bands. Even though I have access to WIFI I still want 4G LTE. Most of the time AT&T'S 4G LTE is faster than WIFI.

sad, but true,
    01-26-14 09:56 PM
    I have had my 30 for 3 weeks now. Bought it from Verizon and put it on AT&T. Everything works great. I'm in rural America so LTE is not that important as its not available anyway. However when I do go to the city it works part time. The reception of this phone is amazing. Even the visual voice mail works. That was a little more tricky. But we got it. When AT&T wanted the IMEI# I gave them the number out of a old BlackBerry I had that was compatible with AT&T. Then it worked great.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    Why did AT&T wanted IMEI#? It is non of their business.

They should only be asking for SIM # if you are activating a new SIM.
    01-26-14 10:21 PM
    I was talking to them about my account and it showed up that a differt device was on that number. I had put my old (z10) iIMEI # on my wifes number. So I gave them the number in my verison and the visul voice male disappeard. So I called them back and they told me it would not work with a verizon IMEI #. So I was disappointed and hung up. Later I was thinking I have a old. BB phone that my son plays with. So I called them back told them that I wanted to add this IMEI# (out of old BB) to this line and she did asked her to reset my voice mail got off of phone reset up my voicemail and prestoe it was working. Make sure you call from some else phone and have your device shut off.
    01-26-14 10:56 PM
    Why did AT&T wanted IMEI#? It is non of their business.
    They should only be asking for SIM # if you are activating a new SIM.
    went you buying a sim from them, by phone, or online, they ask for the IMEI#, it suck, I know, I just give them a old one
    01-26-14 11:10 PM
    I was talking to them about my account and it showed up that a differt device was on that number. I had put my old (z10) iIMEI # on my wifes number. So I gave them the number in my verison and the visul voice male disappeard. So I called them back and they told me it would not work with a verizon IMEI #. So I was disappointed and hung up. Later I was thinking I have a old. BB phone that my son plays with. So I called them back told them that I wanted to add this IMEI# (out of old BB) to this line and she did asked her to reset my voice mail got off of phone reset up my voicemail and prestoe it was working. Make sure you call from some else phone and have your device shut off.
    I would have told them nothing. Yeah that is what messed up your visual voice mail for a bit there. I had a Z10 and then got a Q10 to review. After I stopped using the Q10 and went back to my Z10 I kept getting messages from AT&T on my Z10 that there was an update for the Q10. Yeah if I don't hear anything from AT&T on the Z30 by end of February then I will likely pull the trigger on a STA100-5.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 11:12 PM
    I would have told them nothing. Yeah that is what messed up your visual voice mail for a bit there. I had a Z10 and then got a Q10 to review. After I stopped using the Q10 and went back to my Z10 I kept getting messages from AT&T on my Z10 that there was an update for the Q10. Yeah if I don't hear anything from AT&T on the Z30 by end of February then I will likely pull the trigger on a STA100-5.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's better to stick it to their face that you are using a Verizon Blackberry device or unlocked Blackberry device that AT&T decided not to sell, and then hint you would move to VZ asap since they have the latest blackberry.
    I am ready to pull the trigger on Z30 model -3 by Feb 1st. If AT&T releases by end of Feb I can always return it and get AT&T's then.
    That's why I am going to wait until first week of feb or so.
    Maybe AT&T will surprise us around valentines day? huh? One can dream, can't he....... Seriously i doubt AT&T will release any new BB's after this point, it might be T-Mo actually getting the model -1.
    01-26-14 11:19 PM
    I read somewhere someone was asking about Visual Voicemail cannot find that thread but I know we must have touched on that in this thread.
    I did not have to call AT&T to give them IMEI# or anything. My visual vm started working right away.
    When I put the AT&T SIM in my Z30 I received an update, it did not change my OS version but added some apps like myATT, etc. which I removed, but this may have updated the VM info because visual vm works.
    02-08-14 12:37 AM
    i just ordered a Z30 on Amazon and I asked to the seller (WorldWide Distributors) which one they are selling, they answered "STA 100-1" hope this info helps! BTW my item item is on the way, I'm from Venezuela
    02-08-14 08:09 AM

WorldWide Distributors on Amazon is selling STA 100-1
    02-08-14 08:15 AM
    WorldWide Distributors on Amazon is selling STA 100-1
    Please send us a picture when you receive it.
    02-08-14 11:11 AM
    I tried to find it on Amazon, but I couldn't. There is other models, but no STA100-1.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 11:14 AM
    The STA100-1 is not released anywhere yet. So the model on Amazon is not the STA100-1 and if they are telling you it is then they are lying to you to make a sale.

02-08-14 12:01 PM
214 ... 6789