You are right, privatization is not the answer to everything. But when your company is under attack by foreign corporations working to drive your stock price into the ground in an attempt to kill your company. It is in fact, the only answer.

Blackberry needs to protect themselves. Privatization is the only way they can do it.

And it's not just me, it's what the stats say. The average Android and Apple users, are lower wage earners and younger in age. While the average blackberry users are higher wage earners and more mature. That is a fact. So maybe it isn't me that is out of touch here.

Just saying...
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    11-03-13 01:19 PM
    You are right, privatization is not the answer to everything. But when your company is under attack by foreign corporations working to drive your stock price into the ground in an attempt to kill your company. It is in fact, the only answer.

Blackberry needs to protect themselves. Privatization is the only way they can do it.

And it's not just me, it's what the stats say. The average Android and Apple users, are lower wage earners and younger in age. While the average blackberry users are higher wage earners and more mature. That is a fact. So maybe it isn't me that is out of touch here.

Just saying...
    Those are the sort of stats that lead to huge companies failing.
    Oh well we may not offer anything to the customer, but have you noticed how many sophisticated users use our phones? You don't want to be like those kids and have your phones actually do stuff do you?

Not to mention your approach is significantly scientifically flawed as a survey,Not taking into account the elderly people forced to have BlackBerry phones by companies which skews the age demographic significantly.

As for BlackBerry being under attack from foreign corporations, the attavk was full frontal and in the open, apple started it and android followed. BlackBerry was just too slow to react. No one to blame but themselves.
    The choice to make their own Os when they didn't have the manpower or money to compete was, again their fault, and theirs alone.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 02:26 PM
    I must have written this before i don't why i didn't i think i was afraid yes but if not today then it will be late

i want to say that

i can help blackberry
    but it i mean i can help blackberry to get back on track i can help blackberry in every way

i even send pm's to kevin saying same thing as i wrote but he didn't gave any reply
    no i am writing this here because i want every true blackberry lover to tell those who are interested in buying blackberry or to those blackberry employees who really care for blackberry that i can help blackberry in every way in it's every field
    and i am even ready to officially bet my life for it because i have confidence in me
    i was afraid of writing this post before because i don't know what would be reaction and response to this

i know some would be saying me mad and others would say others thing nut i would still say i can help blackberry really
    please let it be known to everyone from whole crackberry team to blackberry top executives

and i really mean what i am saying

can send pm's to me i someone want to know more or contact me
    But first let me help your grammer.

Canadian cities BBM Channel C001234A4
    11-03-13 02:29 PM
    But first let me help your grammer.

Canadian cities BBM Channel C001234A4
    MarsupilamiX and cheadlender like this.
    11-03-13 02:39 PM
    Priceless. Mother of irony.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1791, waiting on VZW Z30
    11-03-13 04:34 PM
    someone better help him with his spelling first... and I don't mean the OP

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 05:35 PM
    LOL @ this entire crack thread
    11-03-13 09:07 PM
    To fix blackberry is fundamentally very simple. The reason that blackberry is taking a beating these days, is not because of anything that is wrong with the product. It's because American companies Apple, Microsoft and Google are covertly spending millions of dollars through various front companies to spread negative media propaganda to drive the stock price down. When you can pay the main stream media to put out negative marketing as actual news, it's hard to beat. The American system is corporatism and the American people have long since been conditioned to believe everything they see on tv. That's a battle that Blackberry can't win.

The only way to stop this, is to take the company private. This alone will fix the problem, you can't drive the stock down when it's private. And with Blackberry devices out selling devices from Motorola, Nokia, windows phone, htc etc etc all around the world...It's not like they are hurting for sales. You don't hear the news saying that Motorola, Nokia, Windows Phones or htc are dying, because they aren't. They are all profitable. And Blackberry is beating them all.

So, Once it's privatized and stabilized....Refocus the company on providing the best business/enterprise communications devices on the planet. Forget about the child market of Android and iPhone users, those kids just want to play games. Let android have the kids and instead refocus on providing tools for the Adults and people with jobs.

I live in the business world. I have never seen a single mid to upper management corporate employee pull out an iphone or an android device in the office. They would get laughed out of the board room if they did. The business world is a world dominated by Blackberry. So, why lose focus of that? Let the laborers and low level employee's play games on their toys, once they move up the ladder, they will naturally migrate to Blackberry. And with a rapidly aging population, it will be just a matter of time before everything balances out for Blackberry again.

Problem solved.
    Unfortunately for BlackBerry I think their problem is simple yet unfixable. While loyalists see the value in BlackBerry 10 devices, other people are in love with their devices as well. I'm a die hard BlackBerry user but convincing an iPhone or Android user who is happy with their device to change is like trying to get a BlackBerry loyalist to go Android. BlackBerry just showed up to late. I hope I'm wrong.

Posted with my Z10 Or Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    11-03-13 10:38 PM
    I know I've been gone from CB for a little bit, but damn, what's happened to this place? Lmao. Such a weird post lol
    11-03-13 10:51 PM
34 12