Just went to a Telus store today because I need to get something, meanwhile the guy that works there was doing his thing I saw the Z30 and I immediately pulled out my Z10 to compare and I got a few things to say off the bat:

1) the screen is pretty ******* bright!!! My Z10 is always around 70% brightness and I even think the Z30 was just as bright!! Who ever uses his phone brightness more than 70% is basically use their phone as a flashlight rather than a phone.

2) the screen is not pixelated at all! Who ever is saying they noticed the Z30 have a slightly less clear screen than the Z10 is straight bull****ting you... The screen clearly look even better than my Z10 because of the AMOLED screen.

3) I opened the same apps on both devices and I tried to minimize on both phones at the same time and Un minimize and clearly the Z30 wins it does the tasks so damn fast it wins by half a second!

4) screen size is not too big at all! I use my phone most of the time in bed when I go to sleep and when I wake up so the smaller size of the Z10 is nice but the size of the Z30 is actually not bad! I can see myself using it with one hand.

In conclusion my point is the negative people on these forums are clearly extremely picky! Cuz if Telus could of offered me the Z30 $0 off contract today as I'm a loyal customer, I would of paid my early upgrade fee and upgraded today!

Seriously recommend this device (y)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Pegon_Fighter; 11-18-13 at 09:59 PM.
    11-18-13 07:26 PM
    Are you going to get one?

Sent from my Z30
    11-18-13 07:30 PM
    Hmmmm i wonder where marsupilami is......

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    11-18-13 07:38 PM
    Just went to a Telus store today because I need to get something, meanwhile the guy that works there was doing his thing I saw the Z30 and I immediately pulled out my Z10 to compare and I got a few things to say off the bat:

1) the screen is pretty ******* bright!!! My Z10 is always around 70% brightness and I even think the Z30 was just as bright!! Who ever uses his phone brightness more than 70% is basically use their phone as a flashlight rather than a phone.

2) the screen is not pixelated at all! Who ever is saying they noticed the Z30 have a slightly less clear screen than the Z10 is straight bull****ting you... The screen clearly look even better than my Z10 because of the AMOLED screen.

3) I opened the same apps on both devices and I tried to minimize on both phones at the same time and Un minimize and clearly the Z30 wins it does the tasks so damn fast it wins by half a second!

4) screen size is not too big at all! I use my phone most of the time in bed when I go to sleep and when I wake up so the smaller size of the Z10 is nice but the size of the Z30 is actually not bad! I can see myself using it with one hand.

In conclusion my point is the negative people on these forums are clearly extremely picky! Cuz if Telus could of offered me the Z30 $0 off contract today as I'm a loyal customer, I would of paid my early upgrade fee and upgraded today!

Posted via CB10
    I played with one 2 days in a row and I can agree with all this. That being said I wouldn't say they are lying. Everyone has their own standards and opinions. In my world im going to pick function over form. In others they want form over funtion. Take it for what you will and try it out before you buy

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    11-18-13 07:40 PM
    I have never heard anyone say that the Z30 screen is bad? Quite the opposite actually, most people think it is amazing.

Is this just internet trolls? Lots of them out of the U.S these days, the NSA hates BES, so lots of negative marketing coming out of that area.
    11-18-13 07:49 PM
    I think we all interpret things differently. Having a Z10 since February, and now a Z30, yes there is difference between 100% Z10 vs 30. It took me a day or two to get used to it, but in over it now. However, I don't see any difference in pixels.

I'm think the typing experience is more accurate on the z30, and there is just that little kick you need to load up graphic intense games a bit faster. Sound and battery life is awesome. No complaints. I've adjusted to the size of the device too.

Posted via CB10
    world saviour likes this.
    11-18-13 08:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup. Z30 is a sweet device

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 08:10 PM
    Are you going to get one?

Sent from my Z30
    Yup, just waiting for the holidays to see if they might offer it free on a contract and if not I might contact the Telus loyalty department

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 08:12 PM
    Do t wait to long or you'll be want the Z50 soon. Lol

Posted from my Z30 on CB10 app that sucks plus fix.
    11-18-13 08:15 PM
    The brightness between the Z30 and Z10 is very noticeable side by side, however day 3 with my Z30 and I don't miss the z10's. Never noticed the resolution difference.
    world saviour likes this.
    11-18-13 08:25 PM
    Spelling mistake in the title: it's "whomever", not "whoever".
    Sorry, but that one really bugs me.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-18-13 08:31 PM
    I actually laughed at this. Probably because I'm using the default 50% brightness setting, and 70% is too darn blinding.

Posted via CB10
    TommyBB and BB_Junky like this.
    11-18-13 08:49 PM
    I have both devices you can't really compare them they are both amazing phones for what BlackBerry put into them... they are totally different quality wise. Just enjoy what ever device you have.
    Blackberry Rules!!!

My extra extraordinary Z30
    11-18-13 09:02 PM
    I share same opinion. I went to a Verizon store and oh boy this device is looking so freaking nice. I can't wait to sell my Z10 and get the Z30. At first I thought that it was going to be too big but after trying it felt good in the hands.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 09:43 PM
    I love my Z30 but the screen is much dimmer than the Z10 when you are in a dark room.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 10:23 PM
    The Z10 is brighter but the Z30 is much more rich in colour (darks are darker). THE Z30 Offers a better viewing experience for video and reading, easier on the eyes. AMOLED http://m.techradar.com/news/phone-an...splays-1140377

Hotdogs
    11-18-13 10:48 PM
    I actually laughed at this. Probably because I'm using the default 50% brightness setting, and 70% is too darn blinding.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! I have yet to touch my screen brightness.
    11-18-13 10:52 PM
    Finally, someone who actually compared. Praise the Lord.
    11-18-13 10:56 PM
    You know what would really help this discussion. Pictures!! Yeah!!!! Side by side of both devices at various brightness levels. In various settings. Look forward to someone doing this as I am to cash strapped as to posses both at the same time.

Posted via a ZeDex
    11-18-13 11:06 PM
    I tested the mobile before and I agree with al points. The brightness of z10 is 15-20% higher but the brightness of the z30 is15% higher than the samsung S4 and the colours look also much better on the z30. No onehad compliance about the S4 amd sells a lot her in the Netherlands.

The contrast is also much better with the z30 than on the z10.

So people complaining about the screen must aware the screen has better points then competitors but not in resolution. So what.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by whatsever; 11-19-13 at 04:30 AM.
    11-18-13 11:16 PM
    It's the Samsung representatives the post on this forum.
    11-18-13 11:25 PM
    is OP mad because some of us have better vision than he or she does and or the perceived difference didn't justify an upgrade for us?
    11-18-13 11:37 PM
    is OP mad because some of us have better vision than he or she does and or the perceived difference didn't justify an upgrade for us?
    Haha, nice!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:54 PM
    Anyhow ive had my Z30 since sat, just managed to set it up last night and i have to say the screen is very very good but even with my bad eyesight the Z10 is sharper. I compared both side by side and the Z10 is definitely a little bit more sharper than the Z30 and brighter but the sharpness is probably due to the screen size.

But after saying the above, i love the Z30 screen as much as i love my Z10 screen. Only thing that kinda annoys me is that on the lockscreen, when you have notifications coming in the font is far too big for my liking compared to the small compact font you have on the Z10. Thats about my only niggle with the phone but other than that, its huge and vibrant compared to the Z10. The Z10 i found washed out colours ie minion rush..compare the z10 version to the z30 version and you will see just how vibrant the z30 screen is.
    11-19-13 05:35 AM
    Idk why you guys are saying the z30 is brighter than the s4, that's already been proven to be false. There's numbers to show you guys are wrong, "z10 is only 15-20% brighter than the z30"? Now that's complete malarkey lol.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    11-19-13 06:24 AM
29 12