11-21-13 04:28 PM
44 12
tools
    I have - got mine from GSM Nation and running nicely on Tmobile with LTE service
    11-19-13 12:57 PM
    I picked up mine at launch and my wife's is coming in tomorrow.

Exactly ZERO minutes with stock OS. I literally unboxed, plugged into PlayBook charger, waited for 100%, plugged into my PC and loaded 10.2.1.1055 Absolutely love it! Both our Z10's were rock solid as well! My wife's Z30 will get the same treatment tomorrow before she even touches it!

I'll be posting my review on VZW's website.
    11-19-13 03:14 PM
    I picked up mine at launch and my wife's is coming in tomorrow.

Exactly ZERO minutes with stock OS. I literally unboxed, plugged into PlayBook charger, waited for 100%, plugged into my PC and loaded 10.2.1.1055 Absolutely love it! Both our Z10's were rock solid as well! My wife's Z30 will get the same treatment tomorrow before she even touches it!

I'll be posting my review on VZW's website.
    You don't mess around. Atta boy
    11-19-13 03:51 PM
    People should add their reviews to the Verizon site

Posted via CB10
    Good call.
    11-19-13 05:07 PM
    Placed my order for Christmas... my dear wife knows exactly what I want. but I love my Z10 as well...

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:35 PM
    I envy all of you still waiting for my Verizon Z30 to arrive here in Japan. Mom shipped it out Monday. Which sux... I leave next week for several weeks which means I will have to wait over a month to get my phone I will get my Tylt Vu wireless charger before my phone. I love my Z10 but definitely getting tired of the looks like an iPhone comments.
    11-19-13 07:41 PM
    I don't know the model but it's exclusive to Verizon for now.
    STA100-3 is the model

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 4
    11-19-13 07:49 PM
    I just got my Z30 in the mail today from Verizon. They weren't too happy that I didn't want to use their new plans... so far the phone is amazing. I liked my Z10 but I love this thing. I loaded 10.2.1.155 which I had on my 10 and it's so much smoother now.

I'm looking forward to using this phone for many months to come

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 4
    11-19-13 07:51 PM
    I went today to check it out. The screen clarity is a lot better than I expected, after reading some posts in CB. The keyboard is a bit easier to use, but not that much compared to my Z10. The thing I was really looking for is how it carried, how it felt in hand. Its a little light and thin for me. I'd rather have some bulk, I'm sure a case would take care of that. I'll wait for the dust to settle a bit, maybe a price drop, then I think I'll get it.
    11-19-13 08:19 PM
    Me here in Boston woot

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 09:16 PM
    I went today to check it out. The screen clarity is a lot better than I expected, after reading some posts in CB. The keyboard is a bit easier to use, but not that much compared to my Z10. The thing I was really looking for is how it carried, how it felt in hand. Its a little light and thin for me. I'd rather have some bulk, I'm sure a case would take care of that. I'll wait for the dust to settle a bit, maybe a price drop, then I think I'll get it.
    I like hearing that the screen clarity is nice. I have yet to use the device. Looking forward to trying one soon. I have a z10

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:39 AM
    I wonder how long exclusivity is for verizon?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:47 AM
    I would love to get one, but I'm hoping to be able to buy direct from BB for T-Mobile US if they don't carry the phone themselves. I've seen mixed things about GSM Nation's shipping and packaging but good to know I have a backup if official channels fail me.
    11-21-13 10:35 AM
    STA100-3
    11-21-13 11:05 AM
    Got mine the 15th, love it. The battery life is a much needed improvement over my Z10. With the Z10 I was lucky if I made it through an 8 hour work day with battery still left, but the Z30 still had 60+% last night and I figured I'd see how it goes with a second 8 hour work day. The screen size is a little off-putting at first but you quickly get used to it, the extra space is great for reading, games, and videos. The Paratek antenna doesn't seem to make much difference but I honestly didn't expect it to have a visible effect (if that makes sense), it does help with battery (I think). I have the brightness all the way down and it is still super bright, this helps in the sun and bright environments. With the latest leak, people are blown away by (nearly)full android app support. Also with the leak, the FM radio works pretty well (not a major selling feature but I love options).

With all of this I do have a few criticisms. The leak broke USB On the Go (USB Host) functionality for me and some others. This was one of the reasons I bought the Z30, it is supposed to be a "mobile computing platform" but the software hasn't kept up. The battery door design could be better. While the Z10 battery door was just as flimsy, I didn't feel like I was going to break it, but the flap on the side of the Z30 door that covers the SIM and SD slots just seems ill-conceived. There seems to be a significant lack of case options for the Z30 and accessories overall. I try to use official Blackberry cases when possible, but the offerings have left me wanting. Most third party cases I have seen add so much bulk or are a pain to deal with (Incipio case for my Z10 broke when I took it off the phone, I thought I was going to break the phone itself then switched to Transform case). BB Link doesn't seem to care for the Z30 like it did the Z10. Everything works normally, but Link refuses to do a factory reset of the Z30 or reload latest carrier software release. It gets stuck in this cycle of connecting and disconnecting with the phone and fails every time. I never had this with the Z10. While 10.2.1.1055 is great, the carrier SR supported USB OTG but I have no way of getting it back.

Overall, I am happy with the Z30, it is everything that the Z10 should have been from the start and I've told Blackberry this many times. If you can do so, pick one up. If you run into problems at first, don't give up, give the phone a chance and it will get better.
    11-21-13 11:21 AM
    Waiting on a Wednesday delivery myself. This newest leak has me even more excited about BB10. The bigger screen is a much welcome feature. Along with miracast.

Posted via CB10
    The Z30 showcases OS10 the best hands down. The Z30 narrowly edges out the 9900 as the best BlackBerry I've owned.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 01:03 PM
    Just got my Z-Thirty, LOL. I really like it. 10.2.1.1055 goes on when I get off work, 3 hrs and counting. The screen is nice, Speakers are great, and it is blazing fast. Put it in a snap case,... and will put a Skin omitted screen guard on tonight. I'm happier then a bird fed cat!!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 03:37 PM
    A Zed30 arrived on my desk late last week.
    Very nice. Updated to the latest leak.
    11-21-13 04:21 PM
    I did

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 04:28 PM
44 12