Since it would seem NO stores carry it, or even a dummy/demo, where would you attempt to find one to test out before buying?

Verizon, no.
    ATT, no.
    WalMart, no.
    T-Mo, no.

Other?

If I knew anyone in my town with one I'd reach out, but this is just a mess. Can't find one at any so-called reseller, and if Verizon ever gets one, it's a mystery and the clueless store help know nothing. Would love to decide with Z30 in hand, and buy before Monday. No joy thus far.

Located in Charlotte NC....

Thanks.

(My original post on the Z30 hunt was that I'm an old BB user and have waited long for a full touch replacement from the old Storm days. Been using a retired iPhone for a while and hate it. I can hold out until spring if needed, if BB were to roll out something special, but as we've all seen, that expectation seems dismal or still clouded in mystery. So the phone I have works, I can upgrade anytime, but deals are sweet right now. Would really like to put my hands on a Z30 for 10 minutes before I plunge).
    11-29-14 11:35 AM
    Never tested the Z30 out. Bought it sight unseen.
    11-29-14 12:33 PM
    If you're using an old iPhone, here's some incentive - BlackBerry Passport trade up for iPhone users.

Otherwise, if you are really keen for an all touch, you can't go wrong with a Z30. And this coming from using a Z10 since Feb 2012 and upgrading to a Z30 only 3 weeks back. I've shown all my iPhone friends and they are really impressed.

Did I have a chance to see it in store? No. But that's why you have crackberry and GSMArena. All specs with regards to size, etc are all there. The Z30 fits perfectly in the hands. Might be a bit bigger than the iPhone you are using, but man this 5" screen is gorgeous!!

Who says you need a test drive when everyone else who has driven it is impressed? Besides, as you said about it being on a great deal, the Z30 isn't new and therefore won't be overpriced like the iPhone 6.

Good luck to you sir, and may the force of BB be with you.

PS: Watch YouTube videos about the Z30 if you wanna see someone handling it.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:37 PM
    Not sure what the point of this thread is. In the USA, pretty much no carriers are going to have BlackBerry on display. Especially since the only Z30 carrier, Verizon, has basically retired the device.

I think you know this as well, but you just wanted to complain.