Does anyone know where one could order a replacement Z30 battery in the US?
    01-30-15 11:29 AM
    01-30-15 11:50 AM
    I did a search already, and did not find it helpful. Go ahead and look at the results from your link - most have nothing to do with purchasing a replacement Z30 battery. I'm looking for a known reputable vendor. Would rather stay away from eBay. That's why I came here. I was hoping for a response from someone who has successfully purchased such parts and had a good experience.
    01-30-15 11:57 AM
    EBay. They will likely be used though and sold as new, but you might get lucky. I imagine a lot of this comes from phones cut up for parts.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 02:05 PM
    Does eTradesupply sell batteries? Folks have generally been satisfied with purchases from them.
    jhimmel likes this.
    01-30-15 03:44 PM
    I bought this but havent replaced it yet. FYI the battery door wont fit your VZW Z30.
    BlackBerry Z30 Battery With Middle Frame+Battery Door
    01-30-15 03:53 PM
    Amazon should have them. Seen em before on there.
    01-30-15 06:47 PM
    I have puchased a couple off ebay. Most are from defective units. Date codes around mid to late 2013. It's also a bit of a challenge to remove them from the middle case part but doable. I'm still looking for a reliable source of brand new recent date code batteries. Messaged a source in South African. Will update when I have more info.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    jhimmel likes this.
    01-30-15 09:31 PM
    Amazon should have them. Seen em before on there.
    I only saw two Battery (only - not assembly) on Amazon. One shipping from China, seems to say "BlackBerry" on it but does not look like the OEM product, No Vendor or product reviews, and is described as compatible with the "Sony BlackBerry Z30" - Doesn't instill confidence.
    The other is $75 and seems branded as an (unknown to me) "Longer" brand product.

Then there are those assemblies we keep seeing. Inexpensive, and containing Battery, Frame Housing, Camera. I don't mind pulling the battery from one of those at those prices but I'm concerned about where they came from and again, vendors are unfamiliar to me.

I wish I could just find a trusted source for a genuine BlackBerry Z30 battery.
    01-31-15 09:24 AM
    Does eTradesupply sell batteries? Folks have generally been satisfied with purchases from them.
    Doesn't look like they have them.
    01-31-15 09:27 AM
    No stock with the SA seller. Yeah I saw all those other vendors too. Does not instill much faith in the quality of what they are selling. The search continues !!

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    01-31-15 11:06 AM
    Jhimmel

I don't know what your problem is, a REAL "Sony BlackBerry Z30" would be nice to have!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've occasionally seen similar types of references and, well, I don't know whether to laugh or not.
    01-31-15 04:25 PM