I was doing a little shopping at the Atlantic Center Mall in Brooklyn. I decided to stop by the Verizon shop and check out the Z30. I was lost for a moment. All the phone vendors had their own sections. Because BlackBerry did not have a section it took time to find it. The BlackBerry devices were spread out in two different sections, Samsung and I can’t remember the other one.

It was my first time using BB10 and it was a breeze. I do have a Playbook so maybe that is why it was a piece of cake. I am not a big TV person so I don’t get to hear or see all the negative press surrounding BlackBerry. I only really get informed about it when I visit blogs that mention how baldly Blackberry is treated in the press. Can someone tell me what the big fuss is? I tried every device in the store and pretty much it was much of the same until I tried the Z30-BB10. Is it the more apps the merrier? Because outside of apps how are any of the devices on the shelves better than the Z30? BB10 and the Z30 are just BADASS. The size of the Z30 is the most comfortable when all things are considered, large hand, small hands, screen real-estate, one hand operation are you kidding, this device is just better.

I checked out a video on miracast (link below) Wow!!! My playbook is cool with hdmi out to TV or what every device you’re connecting too and this feature is still not available on most devices, smartphones and tablets. BlackBerry’s Z30 can connect to a full keyboard, mouse monitor external hard drive or whatever it is you choose via its port and Miracast, this alone did it for me. If it is the media and or BlackBerry fault themselves for not informing consumers about its capabilities you are being cheated my friend. There is another choice when deciding which smartphone is best and Z30 and BB10 shines and I mean bright. Z30 and BB10 in its early stages shows up the other devices in a big way. It is really surprising when you consider we are in the early stages of BB10’s development.

All the spec in the Note and really no benefit when it comes to the Z30 and in some cases Apple to Note I found the same. The phones just perform. But I hate the screen size on Apple phones, right for some but just not for a lot.

I almost got sucked in by the Note 3’s specs but then I thought if BlackBerry took the same spec and put them into the Z30 would it make the device perform better? NO! But it would affect other things size, battery life, temperature, and price. I am sure there are test done and most would find that transferring data email, voice or whatever you choose is about the same on the Z30 if not better than any you put it up against. I love having more apps to choose from even if it is just to try then deleting them. For those spying eyes I am sure BlackBerry is a throne you would love to remove. But this strength is why one of the many reasons I choose BlackBerry. Some will say I have nothing to hide so I don’t care which device I use but I say privacy is my choice, even if there are apps that I like that are not currently available I choose BlackBerry.

I am with AT&T and I want to know where the hell is my Z30

OMGeek Oh My Geek Channel at: C001DE6F4

miracast video:
    Last edited by Taede; 12-10-13 at 05:22 PM.
    12-10-13 05:20 AM
    Well if you're impatient like some of us... you can pick up a verizon version and it will work for att... no unlocking needed since it comes unlocked now.

Should have gone inside chuck e cheese to see all the i toys there with the children.. Ok.. im sorry too early for name calling..

I love my z30 but I don't have LTE because it's not supported for tmobile...

BK all the way!

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    Taede and moody like this.
    12-10-13 06:42 AM
    Get one from Telus and have it unlocked. My Z30 works great on T-Mobile! LOVE IT.
    Taede likes this.
    12-10-13 06:51 AM
    Buy one from Shop BlackBerry.
    The Z30 is truly a productive beast .

Simply enjoying my Z30 - - - - Channel # C000E218D
    Taede likes this.
    12-10-13 09:27 AM
    That was an awesome video! Thanks for posting it. I always wondered what miracast did and how to make it work.

Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Taede likes this.
    12-10-13 01:20 PM
    I had no idea... still feeling out my Z30 thats way cooler than I had ever imagined.
    Taede and moody like this.
    12-10-13 06:25 PM
    Quote> "I am with AT&T and I want to know where the hell is my Z30"<<

AT&T you had better wake up and smell the Coffee..!
    Your customers are waiting.
    Taede and LP_Rigg like this.
    12-10-13 09:59 PM
    Well if you're impatient like some of us... you can pick up a verizon version and it will work for att... no unlocking needed since it comes unlocked now.

Should have gone inside chuck e cheese to see all the i toys there with the children.. Ok.. im sorry too early for name calling..

I love my z30 but I don't have LTE because it's not supported for tmobile...

BK all the way!

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    I would purchase the Z30 but don't know all the cons. I hate paying my bill and having missing features.
    Last edited by Taede; 12-12-13 at 05:00 AM.
    12-12-13 04:49 AM
    Get one from Telus and have it unlocked. My Z30 works great on T-Mobile! LOVE IT.
    Are you missing any features?
    12-12-13 04:50 AM
    Buy one from Shop BlackBerry.
    The Z30 is truly a productive beast .

Simply enjoying my Z30 - - - - Channel # C000E218D
    I went to Shop BlackBerry but could not find the Z30
    12-12-13 04:51 AM
    That was an awesome video! Thanks for posting it. I always wondered what miracast did and how to make it work.

Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Z30 is on of the hottest if not the hottest phone out. Miracast and all the other features need to be shown to consumer and then you will see people demanding more or switching over. I just love this feature
    12-12-13 04:55 AM
    I had no idea... still feeling out my Z30 thats way cooler than I had ever imagined.
    BlackBerry's problem is that do not show and tell. So consumers are missing out on a really good phone.
    12-12-13 04:56 AM
    Be patient, or you can play where is my perry before getting a Z30.

BBM Channel C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055
    12-12-13 04:57 AM
    Quote> "I am with AT&T and I want to know where the hell is my Z30"<<

AT&T you had better wake up and smell the Coffee..!
    Your customers are waiting.
    I called AT&T and they said they could not tell me anything officially. I will buy a new phone my Torch need to be retired. I want the Z30. I might have to switch to Verizon because I don't want any missing features.
    12-12-13 04:58 AM