Yes I ha e an otter box you can have it for free. Only thing is I ripped off the built in screen protector as it collected a lot of dust and debris. And I found that not having it on offered a better viewing experience. Here is my Pin. For contact Info

2B6818AE

Posted via CB10
    BBM invitation sent.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 12:33 PM
    I also recommend against the Otterbox case.

The plastic bit over the charging hole is way too close to the hole, so that your normal charging cable cannot go through.

So my case cracked right at the charging port. This is just a poor and unthoughtful design if you ask me.

You are better off going to Trident for your fat rugged case than Otterbox. I will also be avoiding Otterbox for other phones as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 02:27 AM
    I also recommend against the Otterbox case.

The plastic bit over the charging hole is way too close to the hole, so that your normal charging cable cannot go through.

So my case cracked right at the charging port. This is just a poor and unthoughtful design if you ask me.

You are better off going to Trident for your fat rugged case than Otterbox. I will also be avoiding Otterbox for other phones as well.

Posted via CB10
    My Z30's charging cable fits fine.

The little piece by the charging port area broke on my first Commuter case when I was taking the case off and taking out the rubber inner liner, and that little bit of plastic broke.

But the charger fits fine on mine.

Where to find Black Otterbox Commuter Series case for Z30?-img_20150630_145701.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 04:58 PM
    Is there a Belt clip available for the commuter case? Or can someone recommend one?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 05:27 PM
    My Z30's charging cable fits fine.

The little piece by the charging port area broke on my first Commuter case when I was taking the case off and taking out the rubber inner liner, and that little bit of plastic broke.

But the charger fits fine on mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150630_145701.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	360199

Posted via CB10
    The charger fits but it does so by pushing up the plastic piece. It won't break immediately, maybe not even for a few months, but it will weaken and the crack unexpectedly.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:08 AM
    I have one... wanna buy it?
    07-01-15 07:34 AM
    Black one 19.99 ebay. I cannot post a link but here is the title

Otterbox Commuter For Blackberry Z30 Tough Rugged Case Black
    07-01-15 11:53 AM
    Never got your invite could you try sending again.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 01:01 PM
    Never got your invite could you try sending again.

Posted via CB10
    Second invite just sent.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 01:10 PM
    Thank you all for leads and pointers. Just scored a nice combo of 3 cases on ebay, which includes new commuter Otterbox.
    07-07-15 09:43 PM
    AVOID the Otterbox case at ALL costs.

ive had mine less than 5 months and the rubber is already loose and otterbox WONT replace it under warranty.
    ive been nice as all heck and they said tough..

they told me to buy a new one on ebay/amazon.

NO WARRANTY on these...

ive used there products for over 7 years.. now im on the hunt for a replacement case thats NOT
    otterbox branded. catch for me is *I* need a holster.
    07-08-15 08:34 PM
    AVOID the Otterbox case at ALL costs.

ive had mine less than 5 months and the rubber is already loose and otterbox WONT replace it under warranty.
    ive been nice as all heck and they said tough..

they told me to buy a new one on ebay/amazon.

NO WARRANTY on these...

ive used there products for over 7 years.. now im on the hunt for a replacement case thats NOT
    otterbox branded. catch for me is *I* need a holster.
    This is somewhat weird. I had 2 claims with otterbox for my Q10 and I had replacements at my door in 2 days. Why wouldn't they honor your claim?

BTW, I also have Trident Aegis on the way, so I will give this case a try as well.
    07-08-15 10:56 PM
    Otterbox is out of stock for the Z30 - hence they cannot provide the warranty that they are typically great at. I just tried today.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 11:10 PM
    Otterbox is out of stock for the Z30 - hence they cannot provide the warranty that they are typically great at. I just tried today.

Posted via CB10
    Well, then this warranty is like a swiss cheese, full of holes. Might very well change opinion about Otterbox myself in this case.
    07-08-15 11:15 PM
    This is somewhat weird. I had 2 claims with otterbox for my Q10 and I had replacements at my door in 2 days. Why wouldn't they honor your claim?

BTW, I also have Trident Aegis on the way, so I will give this case a try as well.
    maybe thats the case with the Q10 but NOT the Z30. i got all the emails and ive gotten nothing but problems from them.
    i went thru 4 Z10 defender cases (and i dont remove the case but maybe once to clean the screen underneath) when the
    rubber got loose.
    wife got my Z10 when i moved to the Z30 and i got her a different branded case.

there QA has definately gone downhill. i have friends with i devices and they are having the same issues with the rubber
    loosening up and falling off.

i need to find a different case with holster for my Z30....
    07-08-15 11:22 PM
    If you are still looking for one you can have my commuter for the cost of shipping. It is in good shape except for the small area of broken plastic by the charging port that others have described. The screen protector is brand new as I have a glass one on there.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 05:37 AM
    I have a black one if your still interested CIB. Ended up getting a 15$ wallet case and I love it! Came with stylus OEM car charger an d screen protectors too. Best money I ever spent

Posted via CB10
    Which case is this? Any links?

 Z30 STA100-5 on OS 10.3.2.2339 / SR 10.3.2.2226
    07-10-15 06:36 AM
42 12