11-07-13 08:52 PM
30 12
tools
    It's funny you Kanooks living on BlackBerry homeland looking for the Z30. I live in Africa (Mozambique) and I'm using it for one week. The global village exists! Just be patient and you'll get it better sooner than later as this is an amazing device. 18 hours without have to worry about charging battery. BlackBerry rules regardless of what others may say! BlackBerry for life!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:05 AM
    I ordered mine on telus website Tuesday, it finally shipped Thursday and I'm not getting or till Monday so I'm impatient and I'm going to buy one from a telus store (ottawa) today, so before I send the one telus is mailing me back I will offer it to someone else for what I paid plus whatever shipping you want

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    10-19-13 09:15 AM
    Hi I'm a frustrated fido customer that cannot for the life of me find anywhere that sells the Z30 off contract locked or unlocked.
    I tried every store in Richmond Center in BC without any luck so far.
    Telus was doing a special deal of 600 dollar off contract but when I asked they said I needed to be a telus customer.
    I do not know any telus friends so I cannot take advantage of the system.

Does anyone know where I can possibly get a Z30 off contract for 600 dollars?
    I bought one at telus, even told them I was a rogers customer, wasn't porting a number and didn't want a contract. Got the 600 dollar price no questions asked. Mind you they did give me the phone they had opened and oogled and I didn't realize till i got home. Regardless all the plastic was intact.

Tell them to sell it to you anyways
    10-19-13 11:10 AM
    Mind you they did give me the phone they had opened and oogled and I didn't realize till i got home. Regardless all the plastic was intact.
    Mine was opened and retaped too... but in brand new condition, and having returned a Galaxy note III to the Source after buying it and being turned off by the cheapness of the build quality (definitely not a problem with the Z30) I figured I was just made karma's bee-yotch but I liked it!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 09:52 PM
    Hi Dreamgreed!

How it work for you with the Telus Z30? did you succeed to buy it and use it with Fido?

Thanks!
    11-07-13 08:52 PM
30 12