Hey guys! The thing is I'll be traveling to Orlando, Florida in a couple of months and since in my country we don't have this device I think this is the perfect opportunity to grab one. So i was wondering if someone here knows if there's a physical store where I can buy the device. Oh and also, if you know the one they sell it cheaper, better lol.
    Thanks guys!
    08-26-14 09:50 PM
    It's going to be hard finding a physical device. There's only one carrier that carries the Z30--Verizon, and it's more common for their stores to NOT have any demos or purchasable units on hand.

The best place to buy a GSM Z30, IMO, is ShopBlackBerry. Best amongst the limited options, I suppose. But they don't have brick and mortar storefronts.
    08-27-14 12:06 AM
    How long will you be in Orlando for? I know near the Canadian border in the north there are places where you can rent an address (your package goes there and you pay a nominal fee to pick it up). I imagine that there would be something similar in the south. I do not do much cross border shopping so I cannot direct you to any specific options. However www.shopblackberry.com is the way to go. The link below is for the black Z30 which is on sale for $349 instead of the regular $499.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=MGrpPurO

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 12:17 AM
    Hey guys! The thing is I'll be traveling to Orlando, Florida in a couple of months and since in my country we don't have this device I think this is the perfect opportunity to grab one. So i was wondering if someone here knows if there's a physical store where I can buy the device. Oh and also, if you know the one they sell it cheaper, better lol.
    Thanks guys!
    I would say order online through ShopBlackberry.com and have it shipped to the address/hotel you will be staying at while in O-town. That's what I would do.
    zeteo likes this.
    08-27-14 08:36 AM
    Thank yall!! I think I won't do that thing of buying in the border, idk it seems kind of dangerous + I'm not local there, soo.. I guess I'll take a shot at shopblackbery! Thanks guys!
    08-27-14 01:00 PM
    Thank yall!! I think I won't do that thing of buying in the border, idk it seems kind of dangerous + I'm not local there, soo.. I guess I'll take a shot at shopblackbery! Thanks guys!

Awesome! My wife is from Orlando and we visit many times throughout the year. Have fun and good luck with the BlackBerry purchase.
    08-27-14 01:02 PM
    If you order through shopblackberry get the overnight shipping. I did standard shipping and it took me 10 days to get it. Also you might wanna read up in some threads as well about shopblackberry experiences....I wouldn't see a problem if that was ur residence, but staying there for a short period of time and ordering from there might be problems you don't wanna deal with.

Posted via CB10 with my z30
    08-27-14 01:06 PM
    You can also check the local "craigslist " ads as well.....just use common sense, know what model you want, and as usual.... "buyer beware"

Posted via CB10 with my z30
    francisco_2014 likes this.
    08-27-14 01:08 PM
    Buy it new.
    That way, you not buying someone else's "headache"........
    08-27-14 01:12 PM
    First you need to find out what frequencies your carrier utilizes. For optimal device performance.
    Then you will have to choose an appropriate device.
    There are at least 5 z30 models to choose from.
    Where are you from and where are you taking the device?

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    08-27-14 05:18 PM
    Awesome! My wife is from Orlando and we visit many times throughout the year. Have fun and good luck with the BlackBerry purchase.
    Nice to hear! Thank you very much!! I'll tell yall how it worked out then
    08-28-14 10:08 PM