Let me be a bit of a Troll here. Let's face it, usually it takes forever for Blackberry forever to get a device to retail.

When, realistically, do you think, the Z30 will be available at your country?

I have been in need of a large touchscreen cell phone, job wise, any OS possible. Blackberry could not deliver, I had the choice of any other other company (except iPhone). I went HTC, now I start buying f**ing android apps.

I live in Germany. We don't even have a rollout plan. A recent article of a large consumer IT magazine said "the first mentions of Aristo were dated last October". So, how long will it take them to get it in your hands at your country?
    08-28-13 02:12 AM
    Let me be a bit of a Troll here. Let's face it, usually it takes forever for Blackberry forever to get a device to retail.

I have been in need of a large touchscreen cell phone, job wise, any OS possible. Blackberry could not deliver, I had the choice of any other other company (except iPhone). I went HTC, now I start buying f**ing android apps.

I live in Germany. We don't even have a rollout plan. A recent article of a large consumer IT magazine said "the first mentions of Aristo were dated last October". So, how long will it take them to get it in your hands at your country?
    I expect that it will be launched by Christmas. As to when it will launched in the U.S., I hope that it will be around the same time and not have a staggered launch. I believe that was a mistake and only served to antagonise hard core fans in the U.S.
    08-28-13 05:09 AM
    I am guessing by christmas it will be out to most markets also
    08-28-13 10:30 AM
    BlackBerry has always maintained the Z30 would be launched at the end of this year even when the phone was only referred to by its code name. Even in the earliest product road maps of BB10 devices there has always been a device being shown to launch at the end of this year.

Sorry, OP, that BlackBerry didn't consult you as to when they should launch their product.
    08-28-13 10:31 AM
    Sorry, OP, that BlackBerry didn't consult you as to when they should launch their product.
    Yeah, me, too. They really have to work on that.

Seriously, it just mattered to me, since I don't want to buy zillions of android apps, which I would not, if the Z30 would come in earlier than December, cause then could might switch back to BB (surviving by trial versions and free versions till then). December is too far out, 3 month, sadly.

See, a December market release would show the entire problem of the company again. iPhone will be out 2 month by that point of time. Why not bring it out in August, market it and bring down pricepoints for 2 year contracts later then mid November for Christmas sale.
    RigoMonster likes this.
    08-28-13 10:45 AM
    Yeah, me, too. They really have to work on that.

Seriously, it just mattered to me, since I don't want to buy zillions of android apps, which I would not, if the Z30 would come in earlier than December, cause then could might switch back to BB (surviving by trial versions and free versions till then). December is too far out, 3 month, sadly.

See, a December market release would show the entire problem of the company again. iPhone will be out 2 month by that point of time. Why not bring it out in August, market it and bring down pricepoints for 2 year contracts later then mid November for Christmas sale.
    And yet everyone was complaining at the time how BlackBerry missed the holiday season with the Z10. They can't win no matter when they release their devices it seems.
    08-28-13 11:04 AM
    It'll be around early of next month here in Malaysia.
    08-28-13 12:22 PM
    soon.........
    08-28-13 12:43 PM
    The Z30 coming at end of the year ?, too late for Christmas then, or will Z30 become the phone never released as time is running out for Blackberry.
    08-29-13 02:12 AM
    It'll be around early of next month here in Malaysia.
    If so, that is interesting, so a step by step rollout, since we don't even have any specific information here in Europe besides rumors, that the device will be marketed at all.

Sabak, how strong is BB in Malaysia?
    08-29-13 07:34 AM
    Lmao at all this Christmas talk. It is possible for the UK and Canada, but here in the USA I would not get my hopes up at all! My guess for the US is late March because of the stupid roll outs. Hell I think BlackBerry wants to miss the Christmas shopping.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:37 AM
    I have faith that whenever BlackBerry gets it out in the US it will be at the worst possible time. They have a knack for this! Realistically though now that I got the cynic in me out, in the US it should be available no later than Black Friday, like when the Z10 should have released no later than that date. Even though if the iPhone 5c releases as expected, iPhone 5s, a Nexus 5, and a Note 3 as expected then it is going to still be a tough sell to convince people to give the Z30 a shot. Let us hope that BlackBerry learned from the Z10/Q10 pricing failure when they price the Z30h, and that the carriers give them some help or even floor space.
    08-29-13 12:25 PM
    They need to release this phone here in the USA first, before anyplace else. We have always been the last, and then they wonder why US sales are so poor! Simple solution. Give us this phone first before anyone else, and let us start selling it before any where else. This just MIGHT help to win back a little of the market share. BB should learn from its previous mistakes. Poor sales in the US? I wonder what might be contributing to that factor.

Maybe they should say that it will be released in Oct or November here, then we can add our normal 2-3 months delay as we are usually used to seeing
    08-30-13 11:19 AM
    BlackBerry should make it available before Christmas or even earlier. I know South Africa is always in the first roll out phase.
    08-30-13 12:09 PM
    If so, that is interesting, so a step by step rollout, since we don't even have any specific information here in Europe besides rumors, that the device will be marketed at all.

Sabak, how strong is BB in Malaysia?
    Urm, actually here in Malaysia BlackBerry users base is just underdog compared to Apple and Android(esp Samsung). But, for overall BlackBerry still ahead of WP's Nokia user base from what I've seen. In a nutshell, BlackBerry was in the third place here in Malaysia.
    08-30-13 12:57 PM
    Lots of rumors are coming up every day that it will be launched by this Christmas. So let’s wait and see what happens in the future.
    09-02-13 05:40 AM
    I'll pick up mine in October.
    09-02-13 04:22 PM
    Dude srsly? It'll be out by the end of September/early October in malaysia?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:04 AM
    The question is, will BlackBerry still be here by Christmas To release the Z30 ? as it appears they want to sell part or all of the company by November, it could be the phone that never was.
    09-07-13 09:39 AM
    The question is, will BlackBerry still be here by Christmas To release the Z30 ? as it appears they want to sell part or all of the company by November, it could be the phone that never was.
    That's really the key thing at least here in the US. The sales of the Z30 here are not going to be great but if they miss the Chrismass window then they will be completely in the tank.

Posted via CB10
    anon5288998 likes this.
    09-08-13 04:27 PM
    T-Mobile just sent out their monthly mailing to their business customers, & this

Code:
    geplante Einführung
    Artnr.          Artikelbezeichnung                      Woche
    99920482        Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 LTE ws  NEU
    99920675        Samsung Galaxy S4 Active or              NEU
    99920688        Nokia Lumia 625 sw                       NEU
    99920695        HTC One mini si                  NEU
    99920722        BlackBerry Q5 sw                         NEU
    99920852        BlackBerry Astro sw                      KW 45
    [...]
    is what it says, so I guess it will be out early November here in Germany.

Bye, K&K,
    T-Zee
    09-09-13 08:04 AM
    If that's true than that is good new for Canada and the UK cause they usually get the phones first and about a month or so ahead of Germany.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 08:12 AM
    If that's true than that is good new for Canada and the UK cause they usually get the phones first and about a month or so ahead of Germany.

Posted via CB10
    The US members should receive the Z30 the same day as we in UK and Canada, it's bad marketing,
    09-15-13 11:42 AM
    Why bad marketing? Back up your theory.
    09-15-13 04:01 PM

I'm certain our friends in Canada and the U.K. would disagree with you. They had the Z10 within day(s) after the launch event.

In the U.S., if launching in October, I'd expect to see it in December or early January given how the carriers here operate with testing. Then again, we've been seeing AT&T-branded Z30s for months now so who really knows when we'll get it here?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:08 AM