The money I saved up for my Z30 is burning a hole in my pocket. Can anyone tell me WHEN the U.S. will receive the Z30 and which carrier will offer it? I'm on AT&T but will go with another carrier to get the Z30 if that's what it comes down to. I've been with AT&T since they were Cingular (8 years) , but my loyalty is to BlackBerry, not my service. I would purchase an unlocked model if it were offered direct through BlackBerry, but it isn't yet. This is driving me nuts.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    10-08-13 07:34 AM
    Verizon is officially confirmed.
    AT&T is set to get it due to photo leaks on the net with Z30's sporting AT&T branding.

Sprint is also said to offer it from various employee sources.

T-Mobile Is the tight lipped one. We cannot find info anywhere that gives any sort of solid hope.

Sit tight. Its coming.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 07:41 AM
    Those AT&T leaks were a long time ago, until a carrier is actually confirmed we shouldn't assume they will get a particular device, especially in the states where the carriers mostly have zero interest in BB.
    10-08-13 07:44 AM
    Those AT&T leaks were a long time ago, until a carrier is actually confirmed we shouldn't assume they will get a particular device, especially in the states where the carriers mostly have zero interest in BB.
    Verizon has many government and business contracts so of course they will supply them with pretty much all BlackBerry devices and for what I understand, att is second with the amount of those types of contracts. So it would be odd not to supply them when verizon will. Att wants to lure more contracts and to have less options regardless how many will sell doest look to good for them.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 09:58 AM
    The question posted by the OP in this thread has not been answered yet. What info has been leaked about probable Z30 launch date in the US ?
    10-08-13 10:12 AM
    The question posted by the OP in this thread has not been answered yet. What info has been leaked about probable Z30 launch date in the US ?
    AUgirl_inTX posted the following in another thread: So I went to the Sprint store on Friday to upgrade the phone on another line and the rep was a Blackberry owner. I didn't tell her I also owned a Blackberry so I could hear her pitch. First thing she asks me if I had seen the new Blackberry phones? She told me how her coworkers give her grief about owning a BRRY but she loves it, then she showed me the Z10 and the Q10 and told me how to sideload apps like Instagram. So I told her my main phone is a Bold and then I asked her about the Z30 and she said they will have them next month and that's what she is going to upgrade to as soon as they come in next month It was refreshing to see a sales rep who owns a Blackberry and knows how to pitch them too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-month-855768/

Any date anyone gives is pure speculation at this point. but since the Z30 will hit Canada the middle to the end of this month, figure 30 days later for a US release, so mid to late November would be a good guess.
    10-08-13 11:36 AM
    Anyone know the correct model that would work with T-Mobile US LTE? Is there even a model that will?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 11:38 AM
    Yes I understand that. How about waiting a bit more to find out. Also, there's other threads very similar to this one. Some good info there.
    10-08-13 08:57 PM
    Apparently available on Amazon now.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 07:09 AM
    Blackberry Z30 Sim Free Smartphone - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

If you're referring to this Amazon, that's the U.K. I need U.S. Plus that's over the $700.00 I have saved. If BlackBerry sells it direct unlocked, shipping is three bucks. Guess I will have to keep waiting.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    10-09-13 07:26 AM
    I hope T-Mo at least sells the Z30 online within the next few months. I'd like to own a Z30 before whatever buyout, takeover, or what have you occurs.
    10-09-13 09:19 AM