Is the browsie browser safe to use for secure sites like banking sites? I really like being able to choose the user agent on this. I did that with a different phone in the past. At the time there were mobile sites that even if you had the Web address the iPhone used, would take you to a site with a different (****ty) layout or say the site was unavailable.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 10:55 PM
    Is the browsie browser safe to use for secure sites like banking sites? I really like being able to choose the user agent on this. I did that with a different phone in the past. At the time there were mobile sites that even if you had the Web address the iPhone used, would take you to a site with a different (****ty) layout or say the site was unavailable.

Posted via CB10
    It should be safe for banking etc, but I always recommend using the native browser since its developed and tested by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    06-18-15 02:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    It should be safe for banking etc, but I always recommend using the native browser since its developed and tested by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Or use the banking app if it exists. Mine does so that's what I use.

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2204 
    06-18-15 06:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    I usually use the browser within BlackBerry Password Keeper for banking. Has worked fine for me.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2204 CB10
    06-18-15 07:54 AM
    The one that comes installed works great.
    Totally agree.

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    06-18-15 10:40 AM
    Browsie browser is good.,but only bad thing is it doesn't support downloads

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 03:15 PM
    Browsie browser is good.,but only bad thing is it doesn't support downloads

Posted via CB10
    I'm working on it, but the cascade webview doesn't seem to have any api for this. So it's gonna be tricky to make one. I've not yet found a solution .

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 03:28 PM
32 12