1. No phablet, we need something that will take over for the Z10....4.5 to 4.8 is more than enough!

2. Keep everything that's great on Z10....obviously peek n flow, the intuitive keyboard, the camera features.

3. Improve camera picture quality.

4. Improve battery life .

5. Look at The HTC One. HTC was behind and lost a lot...but their new phone is selling pretty well with the 40 and under....why?...... Because it has the apps ( so keep working on apps till release) a great speaker ( huge plus), and the key ingredient ....it looks good!

People love good looking electronics that look like artwork!

6. Please no more ads where the guy shows you how he uses his BB phone to manage his life like its a real consumer and the phone has been on the market for 24 hours!

7. A unique new feature would be nice...that RnD money has to come through!!!
    Last edited by alexmach1; 07-01-13 at 04:00 PM.
    07-01-13 03:30 PM
    to the Forums.
    07-01-13 03:35 PM
    what they need is a more aggressive push on the consumer market. everyone knows BlackBerry's are good business tools and good for comunication, but they need to make it known and push it to the consumer market that is looking for more of a toy which can still be done with BB10, it has a great browser and it has the proccessing power like no other OS, they just need to make this known to consumers and hopefully get key apps to come and get it known that Android apps can easily be ported and run. they need to bring a portting tool to BB Link or just allow the unconverted file to be brought over.

Get aggressing BlackBerry, don't sit on your cash position, use it to get your product known and get it selling
    07-01-13 10:24 PM
    I've had a lot of comments on my Z10 and Q10 on how great they look.

Samsung Galaxy range look cheap and 'okay'.

It's reputation, not looks.

BlackBerry need to increase advertising. Many different types of advertising to showcase its great features. It needs to talk about the nice apps, it's games, the fact that you can hook a gamepad to it.

I trust that the A10 will be boss. BlackBerry has the designers, and I'm not a designer, so, I am not going to tell them what they 'have to' do.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    07-02-13 02:10 AM