So when ever I pull up a video on CB it only let's me watch it if I flip the phone to landscape. Then it stays as a very small screen in the top left hand corner? It won't show the video at all when in portrait. I tired looking into my settings with no luck? When I transfered over my Z10 backup is it messing with the setting on my Z30?

Posted Via my Z-30
    10-17-13 07:29 AM
    It must be the CB app as it works fine when watching YouTube videos. Also the annoying reading a post and jumping to last page is very frustrating hopefully the CB app gets updated.

Posted Via my Z-30
    10-17-13 07:32 AM
    It must be the CB app as it works fine when watching YouTube videos. Also the annoying reading a post and jumping to last page is very frustrating hopefully the CB app gets updated.

Posted Via my Z-30
    Send me your Z30, I'll take a look and get back to you with my thoughts. No really, you may want to try reinstalling the app from BB World.
    10-17-13 01:53 PM
    Send me your Z30, I'll take a look and get back to you with my thoughts. No really, you may want to try reinstalling the app from BB World.
    Yes thanks already tried that. It's definitely the CB app.

Posted Via my Z-30
    10-17-13 01:59 PM

Posted Via my Z-30
    There are, indeed, a few orientation bugs in CB10.. even on the Z... However, there's an option which allows you not to jump to the last page... Just swipe down from the top bezel and hit settings... you will find an option there for the forums which you can toggle...

From the Z...
    10-17-13 02:16 PM