Good Morning,
    I have a Z30 and I am new to CrackBerry, I downloaded the version 10.2.1.1055 through the forums here a while back.A newer OS was being pushed by Bell so I upgraded it and then the phone would not boot into the OS. I called BlackBerry and they seemed to be unsure on what to do.I was hoping someone here could tell me how to get back to a legit copy through Bell as they are further ahead when it comes to OS than I am running now.I would be great if I didn't lose any of my apps. I have tried doing this through BB Link but it does not work maybe because I do not have a backup with the original OS.Can some one please help me with a walk through on how to do this and possibly save my apps and my data....Thank you so much for your patience and knowledge.
    03-19-14 05:31 AM
    You can find all the OS's here on Crackberry. If you want to have the same Os your carrier have just check for the OS version search on the forums for it and just download it on to your PC. You will have to follow the same steps you did when you installed the. 1055 OS. The only problem is autoloaders are destructive and you will have to put everything back manually.
    I don't know if thru Sachesi method you will be able to save you're apps, is possible but I never used Sachesi , for me was all the time autoloader followed by wipe to have a fresh install.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    03-19-14 05:50 AM
    Sachesi doesn't wipe your apps. I've only loaded 2 different software upgrades. Only been a BlackBerry user since January. On my z10 I used an auto loader the day I got my phone. The next time was just a week ago when I got my z30. Used sachesi that time. Sachesi doesn't change your settings. The phone was pretty new so I didnt have any apps on it yet but from what I've read sachesi is non destructive and is like doing an ota carrier update. Auto loaders wipe the phone first. I'm a noob myself but that's how I gathered it all.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 06:56 AM
    Thank you for your responses ... my phone tells me there is an update through Bell can I use that one OTA and upgrade then I will be upgraded and as well have the most up to date OS my carrier has released. As for apps its not a big deal as I really do not have that many and BB World keeps track of them so I should be able to just grab them again. My question is will the new release from Bell upgrade the phone from the OS I am using now?
    03-20-14 05:01 AM
    Absolutely!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 06:43 AM
    Thank you for letting me know this can be done GPuba is there anyway I can back up the apps then do the upgrade to the Bell OS offered and then put my apps back on the phone or will it just clear everything off. I did a similar upgrade before and the phone would not boot up into the OS I downloaded from Bell ended up reverting back to the version I downloaded from this site and all was good.Not sure what the issue was at that time but the upgrade now kinda scares me as I will do it when I really do not need the phone just in case.Any replies would be helpful as I could use some instruction on this matter. Thanks again!!!
    03-24-14 04:49 AM