Fellow "CB Blackberry Users", I've been dealing with a issue and seeking further direction.. My plight is to maintain my .net account with VZW, but I have been seeking a legitimate answer... I purchased my email domain name through Verizon to maintain my email address I have been utilizing for the past 15 yrs first accessing through the yahoo vzw portal. Then the offering came to my attention that I could purchase my domain name (https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/L...p;action=email) So, now with the purchase of a new device using the BB10 software my .net acct will not show up in the hub or email is delayed.. seeking assistance asap.. Sorry for the disataion, but I figured I would supply details... Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-01-14 04:22 AM
    Even though you purchased your domain name thru VZW.net, since we no longer have BIS access on the BB10 OS you are going to have to funnel that email address through another domain. Does this make sense? I don't even know if that can be done.

Like my gmail and crackberry.com email addresses are sent through my personal domain..... mylastname.net (which I have thru godaddy.)
    03-01-14 06:54 AM
    One of the beauties of the VZN account was the ability to log into it and set filters to control which emails go to our phones. That is all now gone, n'cest pas ? Shoot, i set my email account sync interval to 'manual' and i occasionally get junk mail to my Z30 when i didn't ask for it !
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 03-01-14 at 07:13 AM. Reason: More info
    03-01-14 07:07 AM
    Funnel that email address through another domain???? Could you provide me with further information or details..
    03-01-14 07:09 AM