I recently cracked the screen on my Verizon Z30, it happens with today's phones and I'm not terribly upset, but I would like to replace said screen. I know there are different model screens, but what I can't seem to confirm is that whether or not I can just use a GSM screen, or if I have to get the verizon specific one. I know I'm probably just missing it somewhere on here, but I looked for a good hour with no luck finding anything definitive about it.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 04:39 PM
    Get the Verizon screen. There is extra circuitry on the Verizon screen that the GSM screen doesn't have and the frame has plastic tabs that are placed different from the GSM screen. Also I think the screw placements are different.
    06-13-14 05:48 PM
    Get the Verizon screen. There is extra circuitry on the Verizon screen that the GSM screen doesn't have and the frame has plastic tabs that are placed different from the GSM screen. Also I think the screw placements are different.
    Thanks for the info, that's what I'll do.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 09:01 PM
    On ebay you will find the verizon branded screen with the wireless charging circuitry. It's an easy job good luck!

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    06-14-14 02:16 AM
    So I seem to be having trouble locating a BLACK screen for my z30... even on ebay it appears to be just the glass or something and not the whole assembly (which I understand makes it more difficult to replace). can anyone direct me to someplace selling these screens in black

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 08:27 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00H30...UvbUpU10476570

Go there. You have to request a Verizon version but I've gotten two from them.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 09:40 AM
    Thanks guys, I'll give it a whirl

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 09:41 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00H30...UvbUpU10483606

Go there. You have to request a Verizon version but I've gotten two from them.

Posted via CB10
    I just returned a Z30 screen to them last week because they shipped me a GSM screen when I wanted Verizon. I called them first to confirm it was Verizon before I purchased it as well. For some reason they wouldn't ship a Verizon screen as a replacement either. Now I'm out shopping costs for the outbound and return.
    06-17-14 12:47 PM
    I just returned a Z30 screen to them last week because they shipped me a GSM screen when I wanted Verizon. I called them first to confirm it was Verizon before I purchased it as well. For some reason they wouldn't ship a Verizon screen as a replacement either. Now I'm out shopping costs for the outbound and return.
    I emailed them to request the vzw screen. I broke it the day I got it by tightening the screws too tight. They shipped me another free of charge. I'd order from them again

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 01:57 PM
    I emailed them to request the vzw screen. I broke it the day I got it by tightening the screws too tight. They shipped me another free of charge. I'd order from them again

Posted via CB10
    Do you have an email address I sent them an email two days ago with no luck in terms of a response.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 12:50 PM
    So I finally got in touch with them and no vzw screens are left. Does anyone have any leads on trying to track down one of these?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 07:37 PM
    I ordered a screen from parts4repair as well. I have not recived anything yet. They did tell me they are working on filling the order but still nothing. Did you ever get the screen?
    07-19-14 12:33 AM
    Did you get the screen?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 09:52 PM
    I recently broke my BlackBerry z30 model sta-100-5 screen last night i drop it three times
    Even with the screen cracked I would prefer this phone over samsung or apple it still gets a rating of 5star and is better looking compared to those (I-5 and S5) lol anyway I ordered a replacement from this website http://www.parts4repair.com/
    It was mentioned the verizon z30 is different (smaller) from the other z30's... oh and I forgot to mention the z30 I'd so easy to take apart if your doing a screen replacement blackberry support will say your out of warranty but taking apart the z30 will void your warranty so if you want to still proceed then there is a YouTube video check out this link for taking apart the phone so easy

Posted via z30
    Did you get the screen?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 09:52 PM