What are you people smoking.. FYI Sony already sells more in Europe than BB.
    Please attach P&L estimates for Sony vs. Blackberry in the European market for FY2013Q2...."Pass the data to the left hand side"
    07-15-13 01:23 PM
    Blackberry should probably work out a deal with Sony, LG, HTC, or someone where they buy the hardware and load BB10 on them to sell like Google does with the Nexus. They are putting to much effort into designing full touch hardware that have no differentiating features.

If they still had a trackpad or scroll wheel then I would say other wise but with no differentiating features it makes no sense to continue developing their own full touch screen hardware. Focus on the physical keyboard models and let someone else design the full touch hardware and just make sure BB10 runs great on it.
    SONY! They are in the hardware business already (PS, TVs, etc)... BlackBerry is looking to penetrate the automotive market? AGAIN, who's already there? SONY.

With the Xperia line Sony is looking to differentiate themselves from Samsung when it comes to Android and cellular.

What better way than to partner with BlackBerry and offer a second hardware line with a different OS?
    07-15-13 04:19 PM
    BlackBerry is looking to penetrate the automotive market? AGAIN, who's already there? SONY.

I swear this place feels like an asylum...
    RECOOL likes this.
    07-15-13 07:16 PM
    With respect to the US market, buyer indifference, bad marketing, but a good reputation (Sony) is easier to correct than buyer hatred (BBRY). I live in the US and people talk trash to me on a daily basis about owning "old technology" and buying a phone from a dead company. People are really pissed about getting stuck with their Blackberries when everyone else was able to get iPhones. I just don't see a phone with "blackberry" printed on it suceeding in the US...I hope I'm wrong.
    I live here too and you know it's all about carrier marketing and stupid press, nothing else. Of course, that and a top-notch device in first place - something BB sorely lacks now and it seems A10 won't be any different either (720p, dual-core etc.)
    07-15-13 07:18 PM
    I swear this place feels like an asylum...
    Sony is not in the oem market so i agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 06:35 AM
    Oh and I find it kind of interesting how BlackBerry seems to have more or less nominated various Vietnamese entities as their chosen dissemination point for advance product leaks.
    As I recall the same was true with the OS 7 BlackBerry devices early on.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-19-13 11:20 PM
    S4 thread full of people complaining about 5" screen.

A10 thread full of people praising how big and beautiful screen is.

Hahhahah

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:56 AM
    Funny that the video has now been taking down.
    07-22-13 02:53 PM
    Did anyone save a copy of the video?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 04:39 PM
    Yes the video was taken dwn any body got some incite into why it was taken dwn just days after it went up? And perhaps a copy

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 05:34 PM
    Yes the video was taken dwn any body got some incite into why it was taken dwn just days after it went up? And perhaps a copy

Well let's see... this shouldn't be too hard:

• A video depicting a product that Blackberry has never specifically announced or even acknowledged
    • Most likely the video was publicly posted without the knowledge / approval of BlackBerry
    • You fill in this item
    07-22-13 11:23 PM
    I will say for an oled display this was the best one I have seen on video.No dark theme crap the whites looked great.The brightness was unreal boarder line radio active.Oleds dont look like that normally.The Quadcore gpu looks to be a great move to boost the Oled.Seems it will max out 720p don't underestimate it.

This phone looks comical in that persons hand.I'll check it out hands on for sure.
    07-23-13 10:42 AM
    S4 thread full of people complaining about 5" screen.

A10 thread full of people praising how big and beautiful screen is.

Hahhahah

Posted via CB10
    Best thing for BlackBerry all a10 lovers buy s4, all s4 owners buy Z10. Lol.

Posted via CB10 Khalistan Zindabad
    07-23-13 04:30 PM
213 ... 789