Where oh where can I find a mother f-ing battery door. You've got to be f-ing kidding me.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 01:13 AM
    Where oh where can I find a mother f-ing battery door. You've got to be f-ing kidding me.

Posted via CB10
    https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z30-battery-door/

Verizon Z30 Battery Door Blues-img_00000045.png

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    01-26-14 01:57 AM
    https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z30-battery-door/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000045.png 
Views:	901 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	241762

They don't verify whether or not it fits the Verizon Z30.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    01-26-14 01:58 AM
    They don't verify whether or not it fits the Verizon Z30.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    The abbreviation OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer which means it's guaranteed to be made by BlackBerry to BlackBerry specifications. It's my understanding that all size specs are the same but I certainly could be wrong. The OP should simply call the company and find out to eliminate any worry. Just so you know though, behind CrackBerry, they are the 2nd leading news source for all things BlackBerry and have a massive variety of accessories as well.

01-26-14 02:13 AM
    The abbreviation OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer which means it's guaranteed to be made by BlackBerry to BlackBerry specifications. It's my understanding that all size specs are the same but I certainly could be wrong. The OP should simply call the company and find out to eliminate any worry. Just so you know though, behind CrackBerry, they are the 2nd leading news source for all things BlackBerry and have a massive variety of accessories as well.

I bought the OEM Leather flip shell case, it did not fit my Verizon Z30. There are two different battery doors. And only one type will fit the Verizon Z30. And that certainly doesn't look to be it. I have examined it very closely btw.

The tab placement is different
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=884058

Last edited by Thachoc1; 01-26-14 at 02:40 AM.
    01-26-14 02:26 AM
    I bought the OEM Leather flip shell case, it did not fit my Verizon Z30. There are two different battery doors. And only one type will fit the Verizon Z30. And that certainly doesn't look to be it. I have examined it very closely btw.

The tab placement is different
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=884058

If you look closely at the page, you'll see two separate battery doors, one with the BlackBerry emblem and one without. So clearly there is more than one. Like I said the OP should call and ask if it fits the Verizon correctly.

01-26-14 02:45 AM
    If you look closely at the page, you'll see two separate battery doors, one with the BlackBerry emblem and one without. So clearly there is more than one. Like I said the OP should call and ask if it fits the Verizon correctly.

Uh, that's the inside and outside of the same door. Anyway, I've let them know via comments. Hopefully they catch wind of it and modify the details of the item.

For the OP, you should keep an eye on Etrade Supply. They have the cheapest replacement door, unfortunately it is sold out right now. They also have a Dallas, TX shipping location, but it's not listed as being shipped/sold from there yet.
    http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...berry-z30.html

01-26-14 02:55 AM
    Uh, that's the inside and outside of the same door. Anyway, I've let them know via comments. Hopefully they catch wind of it and modify the details of the item.

For the OP, you should keep an eye on Etrade Supply. They have the cheapest replacement door, unfortunately it is sold out right now. They also have a Dallas, TX shipping location, but it's not listed as being shipped/sold from there yet.
    http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...berry-z30.html

First, mine original reply to the OP was simply a store online where I got my replacement door for my Verizon Z30, so I knew they carried it. The picture may not have been representative because it didn't have the Verizon logo.

You then came over the top with what clearly was an offensive attack that it wasn't the right item. So in potential agreement, I fairly recommended the OP contact the company and verify what he was ordering was correct.

You then asserted yourself again that they won't verify that. That's BS, as I ordered over the phone and they verified by part# for me. I'm not sure what your motive is for attacking me for simply trying to help, but that kind of stuff deters others from trying to help people.

You can't even make out have of what you've posted because after each of my posts you've gone back and edited your own. Please don't reply to me...reply to the OP and let's just make sure he gets his battery door replaced.

01-26-14 03:22 PM
    First, mine original reply to the OP was simply a store online where I got my replacement door for my Verizon Z30, so I knew they carried it. The picture may not have been representative because it didn't have the Verizon logo.

You then came over the top with what clearly was an offensive attack that it wasn't the right item. So in potential agreement, I fairly recommended the OP contact the company and verify what he was ordering was correct.

You then asserted yourself again that they won't verify that. That's BS, as I ordered over the phone and they verified by part# for me. I'm not sure what your motive is for attacking me for simply trying to help, but that kind of stuff deters others from trying to help people.

You can't even make out have of what you've posted because after each of my posts you've gone back and edited your own. Please don't reply to me...reply to the OP and let's just make sure he gets his battery door replaced.

Wow, I'm broad sided by your post. I wasn't trying to be offensive, I didn't say anything offensive either. I was just stating the obvious, because others including myself have fallen victim to the lack of labeling by sellers and BlackBerry, OEM means nothing when it's not specifically made for your model. The battery doors aren't universal and people need to know that. I am in no way attacking you. I see you're trying to help, I'm only doing the same.

01-26-14 05:11 PM
    Etrade supply has some in stock now.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:29 PM
    Etrade supply has some in stock now.

Posted via CB10
    Totally off topic, but interesting that they're selling AT&T logo'd battery doors for the Z30 now. A good sign for AT&T customers.
    DocDRM likes this.
    02-24-14 04:48 PM
    I have one for Verizon Z30 in the marketplace

"As long as there's a refresh option in my menu, I'll call this an Android Z30 "-Mark Twain
    02-24-14 05:13 PM