Verizon Visual Voicemail not showing up in Hub or Phone Screen on 10.2.1.1055. Has any other Verizon users run into this problem and/or found a fix?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 01:27 PM
    Verizon Visual Voicemail not showing up in Hub or Phone Screen on 10.2.1.1055. Has any other Verizon users run into this problem and/or found a fix?

Posted via CB10
    I have been unable to find a way to make it pop into the hub on my verizon 30 yet. but if you call your voicemail it will prompt you for your vvm password and at least pop up a message saying you have a vm. Beyond that though, it has driven me nuts for a couple weeks and not a work around as of yet between me and a handful of others with the same situation. It did work on my z10 though...
    12-07-13 02:07 PM
    I have that issue. VVM disappears when I turn off or reboot the phone. Only thing fixing it now is reloading the os, which I'm about to do.

From my oh so pretty Z30!
    12-07-13 02:57 PM
    I have the same issue. I reloaded without restoring and it was fine but disappeared again after a reboot. Not happy about it since it's so handy but the benefits of the new OS outweigh this minor item, IMHO.

Single finger flickin fun from the best Damn virtual keyboard in existence...the BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    12-07-13 04:41 PM
    I'm experiencing this problem on my z10 on 1055. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 06:28 PM
    I'm experiencing this problem on my z10 on 1055. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    I've had this issue. You will have to reload to get it back. Then don't reboot or turn off phone. That is when it disappears...and doesn't get the info it needs to come back when the phone starts up again. this means you need to reload and if you restore do your restore with out sim in, only connected to wifi. Once your done put sim in restart phone and set up your vvm. You should be fine until you shut down or reboot again.

Had this issue on my Z10 and my Z30.
    painterface likes this.
    12-14-13 07:55 PM
    I've had this issue. You will have to reload to get it back. Then don't reboot or turn off phone. That is when it disappears...and doesn't get the info it needs to come back when the phone starts up again. this means you need to reload and if you restore do your restore with out sim in, only connected to wifi. Once your done put sim in restart phone and set up your vvm. You should be fine until you shut down or reboot again.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 08:12 PM

I can't possibly reload every time I have to restart so for now, until there is another leak (or official with same benefits), I'm dealing with VM the old-fashioned way. Sucks but it is what it is and like I said in a previous post, the benefits of this OS certainly outweigh the need for the ****ty VVM Verizon sells. If it actually translated the VM to text I might be a little more upset.

Single finger flickin fun from the best Damn virtual keyboard in existence...the BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    12-16-13 10:35 AM
    Ok... reluctantly just did a reboot for other reasons due to this possible issue. after reboot... my vvm is...... STILL HERE!!

Edit. Thought it was the other vvm thread about the 1259 os. But, either way, new is for me vvm sticks even after reboots, unlike 1055.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 12-22-13 at 01:30 PM.
    12-22-13 11:59 AM