I never said any of that though. I said if they have bad attitudes in the store you say something then to management. Not complain in the forums about it. I also said BlackBerry should putting in effort too if there is problems with selling BlackBerry devices.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    that's an even more pointless comment, not to complain here in the forums. what do you think the forums is for? just happy-go-lucky convos? i didn't know you were CB's complaint guardian. we were strictly talking about store experiences, no need to bring everything else you brought up.
    dan99x99 likes this.
    03-27-14 01:53 PM
    that's an even more pointless comment, not to complain here in the forums. what do you think the forums is for? just happy-go-lucky convos? i didn't know you were CB's complaint guardian. we were strictly talking about store experiences, no need to bring everything else you brought up.
    You are making this personal. It's not that serious. Relax.

03-27-14 02:40 PM
    I never said any of that though. I said if they have bad attitudes in the store you say something then to management. Not complain in the forums about it. I also said BlackBerry should putting in effort too if there is problems with selling BlackBerry devices.

Then I respectfully suggest that you take your own advice/medicine and contact BlackBerry PR and support in order to officially complain instead of doing it in these forums.
    Should work, right?
    03-27-14 02:41 PM
    Then I respectfully suggest that you take your own advice/medicine and contact BlackBerry PR and support in order to officially complain instead of doing it in these forums.
    Should work, right?
    I never complained. What are you talking about?

03-27-14 02:44 PM
    You are making this personal. It's not that serious. Relax.

lol only one getting fed up here is you. read some of your posts because i don't think you do.
    dan99x99 likes this.
    03-27-14 03:45 PM
    I never complained. What are you talking about?

It seems you are constantly complaining that BB doesn't put enough effort into selling their devices, and that they are responsible for training and educating carrier staff. So... get on it...
    03-27-14 04:18 PM
    It seems you are constantly complaining that BB doesn't put enough effort into selling their devices, and that they are responsible for training and educating carrier staff. So... get on it...
    Why? I'm not a blackberry user. So why would you suggest that to me? It was just a criticism. This has nothing to do with me as whether blackberry does something or not does not affect me in the slightest.

03-27-14 04:21 PM
    lol only one getting fed up here is you. read some of your posts because i don't think you do.
    I'm not getting fed up. I read everything I post.

03-27-14 04:22 PM
    I'm not getting fed up. I read everything I post.

You fooled me.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:16 PM
    Why? I'm not a blackberry user. So why would you suggest that to me? It was just a criticism. This has nothing to do with me as whether blackberry does something or not does not affect me in the slightest.

Fair enough then... move along
    03-27-14 05:25 PM
    You fooled me.

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing that my criticisms caused you some angst? I am just being critical not some blowhart saying "BlackBerry sux lol". If I was here trolling I would have gave up long ago. I actually don't mind trying to get to the root of the problem.

03-27-14 06:57 PM
    Fair enough then... move along
    I think I'll stay awhile.

03-27-14 06:57 PM
    I'm guessing that my criticisms caused you some angst? I am just being critical not some blowhart saying "BlackBerry sux lol". If I was here trolling I would have gave up long ago. I actually don't mind trying to get to the root of the problem.

dude. you caused me no emotion at all. you must be female. seriously, move along.
    03-27-14 10:12 PM
    you caused me no emotion at all. you must be female.
    Totally uncalled for
    dan99x99 likes this.
    03-28-14 10:11 AM
    ... and the sales staff was more than willing to direct me to the display...
    What is this "display" of which you speak? Well it is nice to hear some good Verizon stores are out there. Mine isn't so great... and yes, it is an actual corporate store. :/
    dan99x99 likes this.
    03-28-14 06:34 PM
140 ... 456