Yeah, I'm mad that the Passport may never come to VZW and who knows when the Classic will arrive...but in the meantime, I just picked up a great condition Z30 on EBAY for $250 to add to my white Z10 and black Q10.

I will be primarily using the Z30 as my evening tablet when on WiFi at home. I'll probably put the sim in it on the weekends. The Z10 and Q10 are my daily warriors, and I switch them back and forth once a week or so. I will also be converting to all bump/border cases for each phone (screen protector also applied) so I can enjoy most of the phones' pure form.

I suppose if and when the Classic comes to VZW, I will get one and sell my Q10.

I bleed BlackBerry 10, do you?

Posted via "Link" the Q10
    Last edited by dmsbang; 12-09-14 at 07:43 PM.
    rarsen and gokulesh like this.
    12-09-14 07:01 PM
    The Z30 is a great device! I love mine. Why I didn't sweat the Passport OR the Classic. The Z30 has made me very happy.
    ultra07 likes this.
    12-09-14 07:57 PM
    What is the best thing about the Z30? Screen, speakers, build, battery, etc?

12-10-14 04:39 AM
    What is the best thing about the Z30? Screen, speakers, build, battery, etc?

You pretty much nailed it. I got my '30 a year ago, and I never looked back.
    The predictive text is great.
    I just wish they came out with this about 3 years ago...........
    And called it a Playbook.....but that is another story.......
    12-10-14 10:08 AM
    My phone is either going to deliver today or tomorrow. The anticipation is nearly killing me. Going to be showing it off to those Samsung and iPhone users soon...

I will be downloading a 10.3 leak on it first. No matter how hard Verizon reps try to persuade me to buy Samsung, iPhone, or Motorola...I'm BlackBerry through and through!

Furell likes this.
    12-12-14 04:50 AM
    I wish passport classic came out from Verizon as well.Now in Verizon store,z30 is a good choice.
    Ps Im a fan of Verizon devices.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 06:46 AM
    Once you start using it, you'll want to make it your daily driver! I have both a Z10 and Q10 and barely use them since I got my Z30.

The wife is now using my Q10 and the Z10 is now a test/backup phone. The Z30 is just so good at all the same things, there is no needed to be switching phones unless you're concerned with form factor and wanting a smaller device. Even then, there is just something about the Z30 that doesn't make the phone feel huge and with all the added benefits e.g. Battery life, screen real estate, dual speakers, paratek antenna, faster processor and GPU......etc. The phone is just amazing and anyone who's not taking a serious look at Blackberry devices as a phone option these days are just brain dead!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    12-12-14 08:02 AM
    My phone is either going to deliver today or tomorrow. The anticipation is nearly killing me. Going to be showing it off to those Samsung and iPhone users soon...

I will be downloading a 10.3 leak on it first. No matter how hard Verizon reps try to persuade me to buy Samsung, iPhone, or Motorola...I'm BlackBerry through and through!

May I suggest that before you load up a Leaked OS, run the device with the stock/official reloase for a few days to wring out the phone, let the OS settle and make sure there are no issues with the device itself. Leaks can/may have an issue here and there, some features missing/hobbled.
    Then, once you're happy with the device and all seems right with the world, then load up Sachesi and the leak and enjoy!
    JORENO likes this.
    12-12-14 09:32 AM
    Oh yeah!
    Verizon can't stop me...-img_20141212_130105.jpg

12-12-14 01:01 PM
    Ha, ha, ha! And you'll be laughed at by those Samsung and iPhone users and you wouldn't defend your Z30 or brag about it, you'll just feel all smug and superior because you know just what a great, capable device you've got!

BUT, if you wanted to, just show them The Hub. I still can't get over that feature!

(Former iPhone and Android owner.)
    12-12-14 01:17 PM
    The glass weave backing really catches people's eyes as well!
    12-12-14 01:30 PM
    You mean this glass weave? Yay!
    Verizon can't stop me...-img_20141212_133727.jpg

12-12-14 01:37 PM
    Sorry to have bumped this, but I can't put this phone down. I do miss 10.3.1 not having flash on browser since all websites have not converted to HTML5 yet, but Photon Browser seems to still work.

Anyway. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Z30 all the way.

Posted via CB10
    Furell likes this.
    12-13-14 07:53 PM
    Download Browser 10 from the app store for flash browsing. It's a beautiful browser. It cost about $2.00 but it's worth it imo.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 08:52 PM
    I use my Z30 but still bring my trusty Z10 with extended battery on it. For the most part the Z30 does really well. I use my Z10 for browsing so I don't waste the Z30 battery. If I'm close to a charger Z30 does everything for me.

Ordered the skin, pouch, usb otg cable, micro hdmi cable, and power bank for it and should be arriving this week. Once my accessories get here, it's going to just be the Z30... and the Z10 just stays in the brief case in case of emergencies.

via Z10-ER
    12-14-14 04:39 AM
    Wow, first post I have read that a Z10 is used to save on a Z30 battery. Wouldn't it be easier to use a battery pack for emergencies for the Z30. It will get you one full day without a charger as it is. The additional battery charger is smaller than a Z10 and will add at least a second day, for about $20 on Amazon.

Not judging. I am sure it works for you and that you probably have attachments with the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 03:23 PM