I bought via website with no contract. Never activated and put att sim card in. Never called and canceled though. As I never activated it.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 09:13 AM
    I actually just called to cancel and they have the nerve to charge me still. I guess even though I never activated the line they are still charging because of the number for the plan. She said it shouldn't be much and I should be getting credits..but what BS is this?! Seriously? I bought it on NO CONTRACT at full price, never activated. These companies are FULL of tricks and screwing people.
    03-18-14 01:08 PM
    I actually just called to cancel and they have the nerve to charge me still. I guess even though I never activated the line they are still charging because of the number for the plan. She said it shouldn't be much and I should be getting credits..but what BS is this?! Seriously? I bought it on NO CONTRACT at full price, never activated. These companies are FULL of tricks and screwing people.

Doesn't matter and it is not a trick, Verizon charges restocking fee if you return after the moment you take the possession of the device.
    03-18-14 01:22 PM
    I'm not returning the phone. Just canceled the month to month plan as I have att. I just wanted the phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 06:50 PM
    Just canceled the month to month plan
    There you go. If you walked out signing up for anything but a phone purchase receipt, they're going to make you pay. Best case scenario: they prorate the one month's charges.
    03-18-14 08:43 PM
    I'm not returning the phone. Just canceled the month to month plan as I have att. I just wanted the phone.

Posted via CB10
    So what exactly are they charging?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    03-18-14 09:17 PM
    They are charging me for the says the number was around I guess. It was never activated though. So I'll be getting a prorated charge. So lame. Hopefully not much. I received the phone last Fri evening.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 09:22 PM
32 12