It appears I can't use USB OTG and QI charging at the same time which is a bit of a shame, hopefully this will get fixed in an update, I am still on the official 10.2 that shipped with the phone, has anyone seen if this has changed with the leak?
    12-01-13 10:04 PM
    Hello,

I cannot answer but can you give more information about the Qi charging ?

1) Do you confirm that you can charge your Verizon Z30 with that specific Qi charger? What is the reference of that charger?

2) do you confirm that USB OTG works when you are not charging with the Qi charger?

3) do you confirm that USB OTG works when you are not charging (using the micro-USB port)?
    12-02-13 05:58 AM
    Hello,

I cannot answer but can you give more information about the Qi charging ?

1) Do you confirm that you can charge your Verizon Z30 with that specific Qi charger? What is the reference of that charger?

2) do you confirm that USB OTG works when you are not charging with the Qi charger?

3) do you confirm that USB OTG works when you are not charging (using the micro-USB port)?
    1. Yes the VZW Z30 supports qi charging which is an industry standard and should work with many manufacturers of qi chargers. Mine is Nokia DT910 Wireless Charging Stand.

2. USB OTG works all the time it is the Qi charging that becomes inactive when using usb otg (or i suspect having anything plugged into usb port)

3. see above, usb otg is a standard feature of the z30 and works just fine.
    12-02-13 01:27 PM
    1. Yes the VZW Z30 supports qi charging which is an industry standard and should work with many manufacturers of qi chargers. Mine is Nokia DT910 Wireless Charging Stand.

2. USB OTG works all the time it is the Qi charging that becomes inactive when using usb otg (or i suspect having anything plugged into usb port)

3. see above, usb otg is a standard feature of the z30 and works just fine.
    I suspect it has everything to do with the fact that the USB OTG port is also part of the charging circuit.

Does this mean there is no way to use USB OTG while charging whatsoever?
    12-02-13 02:33 PM