Hi All,
    I used the USB OTG feature on my Z30 last week to view pictures taken on my DSLR. Used a card reader with the DSLR SD card and could view the files perfectly on the Z30's screen. The only problem I had was that Z30's File Manager doesn't support swiping from file to file. I couldn't view the jpegs like you would in the Pictures app, I had to back out of each file, remember where I was and then load up the next jpeg.
    I thought I might be able to tell the Pictures app to access the SD card but it doesn't work.
    Does anybody know of a way, or an app, that allows files to be viewed by swiping from one to the next ?
    Thanks,
    Richard
    06-02-14 06:46 AM
    Right, no swiping as if the files were on your phone itself. Maybe in the future.
    06-02-14 07:08 AM
    Hi All,
    I used the USB OTG feature on my Z30 last week to view pictures taken on my DSLR. Used a card reader with the DSLR SD card and could view the files perfectly on the Z30's screen. The only problem I had was that Z30's File Manager doesn't support swiping from file to file. I couldn't view the jpegs like you would in the Pictures app, I had to back out of each file, remember where I was and then load up the next jpeg.
    I thought I might be able to tell the Pictures app to access the SD card but it doesn't work.
    Does anybody know of a way, or an app, that allows files to be viewed by swiping from one to the next ?
    Thanks,
    Richard
    File Manager app does that with all pics. I've never had the ability to swipe to the next pic. That's what the Pictures app is for.
    06-02-14 09:20 PM
    Pity we don't have the option to search USB device from picture app. That would be a nice touch. Failing that, the availability to view thumbnail images. It would make finding the pic you want on USB easier.

From my Dirty 30
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    06-03-14 07:17 AM
    Any other picture app native or Android(from snap) that maybe has this option ?

Z30 Pooooooooower!
    06-03-14 07:27 AM