What's going on?
    All items I've ordered are out of stock. Unbelievable!!!!!

"Thank you for ordering on BlackBerry US. Unfortunately, one or more of the
    products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The
    product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock
    becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order
    has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackBerry Z30 (GSM Unlocked) - Black 1 1
    $499.00
    MP-2100 Mobile Power Charger 1 1
    $49.99
    Premium International Charger Bundle 1 1
    $44.99
    Premium In-vehicle Charger 1 1
    $29.99
    Z30 Leather Pocket - Black 1 1
    $34.99
    Z30 Screen Protector 1 1
    $14.99 "

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 10:10 PM
    I take it as a good sign that the demand is high enough for BB10 devices.
    04-06-14 10:15 PM
    What's going on?
    I'm going to venture an uneducated guess and say they are out of stock and will need to back order them.

Reality is some corporate entity could have just ordered everything they have in hand. But the right people to ask are the sales support staff at blackberry (all guess work if you ask us on CB)

Posted via CB from my LE
    Elite1, BigAl_BB9900 and q649 like this.
    04-06-14 10:53 PM
    OP, does it not tell you as you click on items if they are in stock or not? That would be crazy if it didn't.

Powered by BlackBerry
    Last edited by xBURK; 04-07-14 at 07:54 AM.
    04-06-14 11:34 PM
    What's going on?
    All items I've ordered are out of stock. Unbelievable!!!!!

"Thank you for ordering on BlackBerry US. Unfortunately, one or more of the
    products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The
    product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock
    becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order
    has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackBerry Z30 (GSM Unlocked) - Black 1 1
    $499.00
    MP-2100 Mobile Power Charger 1 1
    $49.99
    Premium International Charger Bundle 1 1
    $44.99
    Premium In-vehicle Charger 1 1
    $29.99
    Z30 Leather Pocket - Black 1 1
    $34.99
    Z30 Screen Protector 1 1
    $14.99 "

Posted via CB10
    So everything you ordered is out of stock and on Backorder? I'm guessing from prior experience that is not the case, but that's what you're being told. They technically can't bill you until an item is shipped and companies typically don't like to ship partial orders and make partial charges. You ordered a lot of items. They might have everything but one item but are holding your order until they have everything.

I'd call BlackBerry US and cancel the order in its entirety. I'd then start new order over the phone as the rep can see the inventory. Only order what's in stock (hopefully the phone is!!!). Finish your order of what immediately available. Then you can order the remainder online. It would be a shame if you wait a month for your order and they have everything but one of the accessories. Just my advice from when I got my Z30. Ordered it and got same backorder info. The phone was ready to ship but the swivel holster wasn't. Cancelled and ordered the phone. Got it in 1 day. Holster came over a month later. So I would have waited that whole time.

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    04-07-14 01:51 AM
    Guessing it's the Z30 that's now Out of Stock

BlackBerry Black Z30 - ShopBlackBerry.com

But Back orders are to be shipped from *today*
    04-07-14 02:06 AM
    Guessing it's the Z30 that's now Out of Stock

BlackBerry Black Z30 - ShopBlackBerry.com

But Back orders are to be shipped from *today*
    Only the black one I believe.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 02:18 AM
    OP, does it not tell you as you click on items if they are in stock or not? That would be crazy if it didn't.

Powered by BlackBerry
    No it doesn't. I'm stuck like that with my Z30. Says it is in stock when you order, and that was last week and site still says in stock, but I was emailed a few hours after I ordered and told my order is on back order.

When I called to ask they said they have no idea when I can expect it to be filled, they wouldn't even speculate. Even better...I'm not allowed to cancel. WTF. Not happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:08 PM
    No it doesn't. I'm stuck like that with my Z30. Says it is in stock when you order, and that was last week and site still says in stock, but I was emailed a few hours after I ordered and told my order is on back order.

When I called to ask they said they have no idea when I can expect it to be filled, they wouldn't even speculate. Even better...I'm not allowed to cancel. WTF. Not happy.

Posted via CB10
    That's insane. Since they're changing their focus to online ordering, you'd think they'd be ready to have the best customer service in place. They always should, but especially now.

Powered by BlackBerry
    04-07-14 04:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why of course you able to cancel the order.
    All you have to do is contact your CC Co. and tell them you are cancelling the order/authorization.
    UNLESS, they have already "billed" you, and things are still on backorder. Thern you have another issue to deal with. Just call the CC Co, and refute the billing..........

c
    04-07-14 04:15 PM
    All you have to do is contact your CC Co. and tell them you are cancelling the order/authorization.
    UNLESS, they have already "billed" you, and things are still on backorder. Thern you have another issue to deal with. Just call the CC Co, and refute the billing..........

c
    A lot of us tried to cancel it and weren't allowed to cancel. You have a better chance disputing it with your credit card company then having BlackBerry cancel your order.

Having gone through this is exactly why I won't order through shopblackberry again

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 05:11 PM
    When you click on the Blackberry z30 at the US shop it tells you the item is on backorder and will ship the week of April 7.
    Did you read before you ordered? Yes it does say in stock agreed but again click on the phone it tells you item is on backorder.

Sorry you are having a bad run at the shop.
    04-07-14 05:24 PM
    Reading from past threads, the turn-around time for back-ordered items from shopblackberry.com is one week... Also from past threads, some people got their shipping refunded, probably as a "sorry" for the delay.
    04-07-14 05:34 PM
    Also make sure to upgrade to 2 day shipping. You'll be glad you did.

? CB10 ?
    04-07-14 05:40 PM

c
    I have not been billed yet. I will be billed when ever they finally ship. But there they will not stop the order from shipping. They said I can refuse it after it ships. A pain to have to be sitting on this and waiting. I don't want to go ahead and buy a Z30 in store now, because it seems like these guys are being unreasonable, and I don't want to be stuck with two Z30's.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 06:26 PM
    When you click on the Blackberry z30 at the US shop it tells you the item is on backorder and will ship the week of April 7.
    Did you read before you ordered? Yes it does say in stock agreed but again click on the phone it tells you item is on backorder.

Sorry you are having a bad run at the shop.
    That wasn't there when I ordered. Sales people confirmed they added it recently because of the complaints and said sorry.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 06:33 PM
    That wasn't there when I ordered. Sales people confirmed they added it recently because of the complaints and said sorry.

Posted via CB10
    Good I hope you get your z30 soon, Did they give you more info when you called again?
    04-07-14 06:47 PM
    Good I hope you get your z30 soon, Did they give you more info when you called again?
    Yes, after investigating, the supervisor handing my escalated call said she sees that they've posted on the website now that it should ship the week of April 7th. I'm not inspired with confidence when escalated investigation just regurgitates information all ready publically available. I'm sad now.

I think I'm going to call and ask for shipping to be waived.
    04-07-14 06:54 PM
    A few minutes ago, I just received my ship notice from the order I placed on 4/5. It was for the white z30. So I am tracking the package now....should arrive on Wednesday. Downloaded the latest leak...ready to go.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    04-07-14 07:46 PM
    It seems like every time someone orders from shopblackberry.com, they freak out that the response time isn't overnight, especially when the order was placed over the weekend or Friday. It seems that shopblackberry.com only works during the normal workdays.

In the end, they eventually ship within the week. (Check the recent Z30 buying thread.)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-916197/
    Last edited by cbvinh; 04-07-14 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Added link to Z30 thread
    04-07-14 08:04 PM
    Just noticed that I can order to a US address with the currency as CAD. It's $499 CAD, which depending on your exchange rate is about 10% less than the US price. A Z30 for $450ish?

Maybe someone in the US wants to try this. I'm not responsible for any issues, but might save you 10% or so.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 10:53 PM
    Probably just one item

"one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock "

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 11:04 PM
    A few minutes ago, I just received my ship notice from the order I placed on 4/5. It was for the white z30. So I am tracking the package now....should arrive on Wednesday. Downloaded the latest leak...ready to go.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    I ordered on 4/4 but it was Black. Still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 11:33 PM
    It seems like every time someone orders from shopblackberry.com, they freak out that the response time isn't overnight, especially when the order was placed over the weekend or Friday. It seems that shopblackberry.com only works during the normal workdays.

In the end, they eventually ship within the week. (Check the recent Z30 buying thread.)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-916197/
    If it took two or three weeks I'd be fine with it. The problem is when you call customer service they say, "we're really sorry we don't know." They won't even speculate, just..."we don't know." having it that open ended is frustrating. I'd rather be told a month then told nothing at all. NOT COOL.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 11:38 PM
    Just imagine if the Z30 didn't come out at the worst possible time in BlackBerry's history. All these stories of sell outs (especially India) without a stitch of marketing. Makes me wonder if BB10 sales are picking up ten fold? Where are all these Z10 write offs? How many Z30's did they produce? Crackberry states they struggle for article material. This is one I'd love to read.