I just upgraded to a Z30 today, after almost switching to the iPhone 5C, for a wicked deal of $0 and got to keep my totally unlimited $50/mn plan so I couldn't resist but now I need some accessories for it and wondering where would be the best place to get them.

I would like a hard case for it, since I have 3 kids who are OBSESSED with electronics and my phone often gets lifted. I would also love a strap holder for working out since it's HUGE I want something comfy. And an external battery. Anyone have suggestions on which to get and where to look?
    12-20-13 07:48 PM
    I just upgraded to a Z30 today, after almost switching to the iPhone 5C, for a wicked deal of $0 and got to keep my totally unlimited $50/mn plan
    Wait whaaaaat? Hold the phone. That sounds awesome. Age old customer of ma bell something?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 08:15 PM
    I just upgraded to a Z30 today, after almost switching to the iPhone 5C, for a wicked deal of $0 and got to keep my totally unlimited $50/mn plan so I couldn't resist but now I need some accessories for it and wondering where would be the best place to get them.

I would like a hard case for it, since I have 3 kids who are OBSESSED with electronics and my phone often gets lifted. I would also love a strap holder for working out since it's HUGE I want something comfy. And an external battery. Anyone have suggestions on which to get and where to look?
    Hold up external battery?! Dude you won't need one with a beefy battery such as this!!

Upgraded to Z30 for alt=

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 08:35 PM