Hopefully this isn't a duplicated thread but apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere.

I recently bought an unlocked Z30 from eBay which turned out to be locked to Yoigo - a Spanish telco apparently. I tried three different online unlock services and each one came back to me saying that they couldn't get the unlock code. I have also gone back to the original eBay seller and they have said they'll try and get the code as well but nothing so far. My questions are - is it likely that this Z30 can't be unlocked via one of the online services or have I just not found the right one, and is it possible that the eBay seller will also not be able to unlock it either (I'm assuming that they're using a similar online service)? Are some phones just permanently locked to their networks. Should I go to my own provider and explain the situation and ask if they can unlock the phone?

I thought about emailing Yoigo directly but they don't appear to have any English language options on their site so not sure how successful this would be.

Any experiences of similar or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    07-05-14 06:09 PM
    Your own carrier will not be of much help here, as they wouldn't have the code for a Yoigo phone. Only carrier that would is Yoigo.

I haven't heard of too many phones from GSM/UMTS/LTE carriers that aren't unlockable as a rule of thumb. However, weird situations do come up, like if the phone was a part of a employee giveaway and the unlock code isn't "in the system." I would keep in touch with the eBay seller, and try as many money back guaranteeing unlocking services as possible. And finally, if your eBay ad advertised this phone as unlocked or unlockable, I would return it if despite your best efforts you just can't get it unlocked.
    Dave Bellamy likes this.
    07-05-14 06:46 PM
    Spanish speaker here. According to http://www.miblackberry.com/2011/07/...nlock-com.html

You can easily unlock it via http://www.berryunlock.com/en/
    Good luck.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    raino and Dave Bellamy like this.
    07-06-14 11:37 AM
    Many thanks for this. I have tried 6 others services with no luck so perhaps number 7 is the charm.
    07-06-14 11:55 PM
    The original eBay seller managed to get the unlock code (presumably from the original telco) so its all good. I have a lovely Z30 with all the Blackberry goodness and also those essential Android apps running beautifully via Snap. The best of both worlds. Now just need to wait for the Passport to come out.

Interestingly none of the 7 online unlock services was able to find the code. Fortunately they all had refund policies so I wasn't actually out of pocket.
    raino likes this.
    07-09-14 08:31 PM
    Interestingly none of the 7 online unlock services was able to find the code. Fortunately they all had refund policies so I wasn't actually out of pocket.
    Just out of curiosity, was the 7th service the one suggested above?
    07-09-14 10:07 PM
    I'm also curious :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 01:56 AM
    Never mind, you got it from the original seller, duh I should read better lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 01:57 AM
    Many thanks for this. I have tried 6 others services with no luck so perhaps number 7 is the charm.
    So he got the unlock from yoigo?

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    07-12-14 09:03 PM
    i have the same issue and i'm glad you found a solution to unlocking your Blackberry Z30 from Yoigo will need your help in reaching the Ebay seller that helped you out.
    Thanks as i await your prompt response.
    09-18-14 10:14 AM
    i have the same issue and i'm glad you found a solution to unlocking your Blackberry Z30 from Yoigo will need your help in reaching the Ebay seller that helped you out.
    Thanks as i await your prompt response.
    Hello friend!
    wanted to clarify
    you managed
    unlock Blackberry Z30 Yoigo (España)
    11-02-14 12:39 PM
    Thanks as i await your prompt response
    11-02-14 12:57 PM
    The original eBay seller managed to get the unlock code (presumably from the original telco) so its all good. I have a lovely Z30 with all the Blackberry goodness and also those essential Android apps running beautifully via Snap. The best of both worlds. Now just need to wait for the Passport to come out.

Thanks as i await your prompt response
    11-02-14 01:00 PM
    Looks like people need your help OP...

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 06:58 PM
    I'm in the same situation as OP - Blackberry Z30 locked to Yoigo (Spain).
    I've tried about 5 different sites to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas??
    12-28-15 12:53 AM
    You can try enter your IMEI on this Oficial Yoigo Unlock website: Liberar móvil de Yoigo. I hope it works.
    01-19-16 08:22 AM