I've had this issue for awhile and been googling to find the answer no success. This is a major issue when I share to the remember app. It lists the folder it is saving to as the UNFILED folder, it doesn't let me change it and then when I save the information (I do check the box) I cannot locate the folder. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 02:09 PM
    Here is a picture
    Unable to locate unfiled folder in Remember app-img_20151109_151226.png

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 02:15 PM
    I've had this issue for awhile and been googling to find the answer no success. This is a major issue when I share to the remember app. It lists the folder it is saving to as the UNFILED folder, it doesn't let me change it and then when I save the information (I do check the box) I cannot locate the folder. Can anyone help?
    This is corruption to the Remember data (the format changed at some point, I had the same problem) and is unfixable without spending money: fortunately, you only have to spend $5.

First, your "unfiled" entries are most likely not unfiled: they're disappeared. Gone. Lost. I hope they weren't vital unique info.

You need to buy the app "FireChest Backup Pro" from BlackBerry world for $5.

You should have a cloud storage account like Box or Dropbox.

Use the Backup Pro app to back up your Remember data to the cloud.

Then use the Backup Pro to RESTORE from the cloud, saying "overwrite data" during the restore.

That will fix the data and you will now be able to properly assign tags etc.

It is appalling that BlackBerry effed up Remember data and never EVER did a THING to fix it. Data loss of this nature is the most serious kind of bug, and they never even TRIED. Only the "Community" has come to the aid of others having this problem and even on BlackBerry's discussion boards, and when I called technical support, they had no answers, and never did anything (I'm not sure they even escalated this within the development team).

With BB10 basically "over", don't expect a bug fix.

I believe there is more info here on CrackBerry and on the BlackBerry Support forums: if you search for "FireChest" or "Backup Pro" you'll probably find the threads where detailed info is provided.
    11-09-15 02:19 PM
    Thanks a lot, I will look further into this. I already have a Dropbox and a Evernote account so that should make my life a little easier. God bless :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:45 PM