Have tried link and blend via usb and bluetooth. BB connects and can access laptop from bb but not vice versa. Error on blend says could not connect. Had originally side loaded google on the bb and tried that apk too- nothing . Read stuff about disabling firewalls but not successful there.
    02-03-21 02:33 PM
    Have tried link and blend via usb and bluetooth. BB connects and can access laptop from bb but not vice versa. Error on blend says could not connect. Had originally side loaded google on the bb and tried that apk too- nothing . Read stuff about disabling firewalls but not successful there.
    You can always transfer via SD card.

But to get file access working from Windows 10, you need to re-enable SMB v1 from there (very bad for security).
    02-03-21 03:21 PM
    Thanks, yes I read that too. Lost the SD card, so finding that... buttt..... I deselected Link when installing all BB softwares and only selected blend and drivers and then selected wireless connection and it's worked !!!
    02-03-21 03:32 PM