I just got my z30 and noticed some differences vs my old bold. For starters I no longer see notifications of when my tweets are favorited or retweeted. I only see mentions. Also on my old device I was able to insert emotions using the sym button like happy face etc.

Is there a way to see tweets nod mine that were re-tweeted or favorited? Also is there a way to to add those emotions previously found using the symbol key?

Thanks
    01-23-14 01:22 PM
    I am also having issues with this as well. I am using a twitter client Blaq, but I still do not receive notifications when my tweets are favorited or retweeted.

If anyone has more information on how to fix this issue, any help would be much appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 01:39 PM
    Hmm interesting, I will let you know that 10.2.1 allows you to modify more setting with twitter notifications.
    twitter notifications-img_20140123_122448.png

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 02:25 PM
    Pkimmd

Interesting. I see no such options. In the twitter app when I drag down from the top to get to settings I see very limited options. Also whatever notifications I do receive come late and I often get them multiple times. Tonight I got the same notifications five times. Can you help? How can I see the options in your picture? This is what I see. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 02:30 AM
    I can't seem to attach the screen shot. The version is 10.2.1.2 I only have one option. Not all the options you have.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 02:35 AM
    I'm finally able to add some screen shots.

In Hub, i drop down to revea settings and manage the accounts. The dark photo is the screen with options that I receive.

In the twitter app settings, you can see very minimal options.

So essentially, I have two questions.

I am getting only mentions but not all other notifications and secondly whatever notifications i do receive sometimes come double. i get them in via email and I get the via twitter notifications,. even after i delete them they sometimes come to the device again,

can anyone help with this?

Is this the most current version of twitter that I have and if so, why are my options different than the image post above in a user reply.

Do I need to do something from the desktop app to avoid the email notification alerts plus the Twitter app alerts?

Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails twitter notifications-img_00000038.jpg   twitter notifications-img_00000037-1-.png  
    01-27-14 01:10 PM
    I've got my notifications setup but I don't receive any notifications from twitter. I don't tweet at all myself rather I just follow people, but I don't get any notifications when someone I follow tweets. Not only do they not show up in my hub but twitter itself doesn't have the red asterisk on it even though the new tweets do show up within the app. I've tried both the native and android versions. Using 10.2.1.1925 leak.

Z10
    gcopter likes this.
    01-27-14 01:37 PM
    Just found this thread and I'm glad I did because did not wanted to create a new thread. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I've got the Facebook app and whenever there's activity, I see the white asterisk in the red background on the tile for the FB app. Not so with the Tweeter app. Any activity in my Tweeter account, I get the notification in the hub. Why is this? Why isn't there an asterisk on the Twitter tile app?
    01-30-14 01:53 PM
    I've got my notifications setup but I don't receive any notifications from twitter. I don't tweet at all myself rather I just follow people, but I don't get any notifications when someone I follow tweets. Not only do they not show up in my hub but twitter itself doesn't have the red asterisk on it even though the new tweets do show up within the app. I've tried both the native and android versions. Using 10.2.1.1925 leak.

I have the same problem except that I do get notifications but only in the hub. When I open the app, the same thing I read in the hub is there and the asterisk is missing in the app tile.

Z10
    01-30-14 02:01 PM
    Have you checked in Hub Management to see what you have Twitter set for.

twitter notifications-img_20140130_151028.png

Posted via CB10
    gcopter likes this.
    01-30-14 02:11 PM
    No I have not, I'll try that, although, would that solve the problem of the missing asterisk in the app tile? Thanks for the tip.
    01-30-14 02:46 PM
    I'm also concerned about how to stop duplicate notifications. When someone replies, favorites, likes, mentions me or re-tweets me I get a hub notification but I also get an email. I don't need the email notification as the one in the hum suffices. How can I eliminate the duplicate email notification?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 04:28 PM
    I'm also concerned about how to stop duplicate notifications. When someone replies, favorites, likes, mentions me or re-tweets me I get a hub notification but I also get an email. I don't need the email notification as the one in the hum suffices. How can I eliminate the duplicate email notification?

Posted via CB10
    https://twitter.com/settings/notifications

Posted via CB10
    drfever likes this.
    01-31-14 04:35 AM
    Thanks. This will still enable the notifications though to come to my hub right?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 08:59 AM
    You can ignore my last question. I disabled all email notifications and continue to receive twitter notifications in my hub. Problem with duplicate notifications solved.

THANK YOU

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 09:57 AM
    I don't have all the notifications options in notifications. In fact my notification options are limited to alert tones and I have OS 10.2.1.537.

I am not getting any Facebook notifications either and have no options their either.

I use Twitter and Facebook a fair bit and want to get all notifications.

Can anybody please help? Why aren't I seeing the options shown above? In the initial reply to my post?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 04:55 PM
    My issue is that all my "tweeting" related notifications come through my email. It's set to on in my HUB, etc...but when I get a tweet, or retweet, or mention, or anything...I get an email from Twitter and nothing in my HUB!

Posted with my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    02-01-14 05:45 PM
    I found pkimmed's screen under settings - accounts - twitter for more notification options

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:31 PM
    I found pkimmed's screen under settings - accounts - twitter for more notification options

Posted via CB10
    I managed to find the screen. Despite turning all notifications on the aren't coming through.

As for Facebook, there was am update tonight. I've had my z30 for a week and despite all notifications turned on, I haven't received one Facebook notification. This really sucks and am wondering if it's app related or device related.

I might try a backup, v device wipe and reinstall of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD