I just installed the Tune-In Android apk app on my Z30 hoping that I could use that app instead of the Blackberry version since the BB version is missing stations. The apk works great when my screen is on, the problem occurs when my screen goes black on my Z30, the app cuts out every few seconds.

Anyone else have this problem??

Just wish the BB Tune-In app had the same stations as the android or iphone version so that I could use the BB version and solve my problem.
    02-08-14 11:40 AM
    I only use the BlackBerry version and I'm happy with the choice of selections. Guess I can't miss what I never experienced so I'm good with that. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 11:45 AM
    I just installed the Tune-In Android apk app on my Z30 hoping that I could use that app instead of the Blackberry version since the BB version is missing stations. The apk works great when my screen is on, the problem occurs when my screen goes black on my Z30, the app cuts out every few seconds.

Anyone else have this problem??

Just wish the BB Tune-In app had the same stations as the android or iphone version so that I could use the BB version and solve my problem.
    I installed it as well it works ok for me there is an option in the settings to keep the display on

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 11:58 AM
    If you know the name of the station you are wanting to listen to on both Android and Native you can just search for that name and it will find it on the net. Of course playable compatibility also comes into play. A great Windows FREE net radio player is called RadioSure. Awesome radio player. I use it to find the stations I like then just search and add them to TuneIn.. Give it a try. With RadioSure you can auto record and save to disk as mp3 file too. I bought the paid version (cheap price) and programmed a few front ends for it a year or two ago. They are located in the Forums section of RadioSure home website.

akawarrior..
    02-08-14 01:34 PM
    I use the BlackBerry World version and it works good for me. Only version that doesn't work flawless for me is on the Samsung TV. I constantly get playback errors for a lot of digitally imported stations

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:03 AM