My last visit to the US, I took my Z30 with me.
    Rather than roaming around I decided to get a data chip(plan or what have you) from t-mobile, .
    I really don't get what all you Americans are ******** about, the Z30 is a beast.
    First and foremost, all apps were there, it's funny how apps are limited to you depending on location, snap had all apps from Google for me to download ,i also have Apk Train, and aptoid, and of course BlackBerry World, so apps was no issue for me.
    Maps worked great, actually worked better than my hertz never lost, sure Google is a bit better, but BlackBerry maps worked fine.
    Glympse was easy to use and pretty helpful.
    Battery life was (and still is) ridiculous, I still had plenty juice left long after my friends with iPhone and S4 were either out or looking frantically for chargers.
    I could check with the office with my video chat as if I was there, checkout documents with BlackBerry Link, update my channel without hassle.........WHY IS BlackBerry NOT PUSHING THIS PHONE HARDER!!??......this is probably one of the best phones out there, yet it's credibility is on the floor.
    I really really don't get it why is America so anti -BlackBerry? .
    Whenever I would show people the Z30 It was like an alien device, they all agreed it was nice looking (and I showed it to a lot of people), I could find even a cover for it, as soon as I ask for BlackBerry they look at me like I'm a lepper or something.
    Yet this under appreciated phone blew of all the other ones my friends were carrying, at the end of the day I was sending msg's and Facebook updates for them....what gives.
    Sorry for the rant guys.....i just think it sucks, image if something were to happen to BlackBerry and it was forced to shut don't, than all these idiots start saying "ooh what a pity it was the best OS ever made " just like what happened to palm....when it went under, only then they started to praise it.
    Again sorry for the rant guys, just had to get that out.
    This phone needs to be pushed into the light, this NEEDS to be done

Posted via CB10
    opalma, fbloise, moody and 1 others like this.
    05-16-14 12:07 PM
    Agreed. It does need to get pushed. I have yet to see one single advert for it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 12:13 PM
    More people like you helps, word of mouth and real time use is advertising. Formula 1 Mercedes gets international brand exposure. Send out photos of the podium winners from the last 5 races.Tell people BlackBerry owns QNX and get them to search "30 ways QNX touches your life"

Z30 144GB
    05-16-14 04:32 PM
    I went to Cambodia in April w/ 20 other people in my group. At the airport and in the airplane there were iPhones plugged in charging. But not me my Z30 lasted the whole 22hr flight time.

Granted I wasn't using it during the flight, I still had plenty of battery on the 6 hour van ride but iPhone & DROID users just sat there bored & sad cuz their phones were DOA.

LoL

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    05-17-14 06:30 AM
    Bad marketing
    Or better yet - no marketing
    I didn't know the Z30 existed till someone mentioned it here on CB
    Never saw one, but if Sprint had it I would pounce on it.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:06 PM
    Kind of late? Vzw doesn't even have any to sell anymore.
    09-29-14 01:07 PM
    Update
    Still with my Z30 and loving it...it's a beast of a phone, and everyday is a stress test for this phone, but it takes all the abuse and then some
    I am truly impressed with this phone

Z30 all day baby
    10-01-14 05:17 PM