Z30 feels great in my hands, CPW didn't have a demo set up but let me handle a stock phone it took quite a while to get it started up but it runs like silk. Being a physical keyboard fan I focused on the type ability for me as my fingers are largish. Typed really well so now in a dilemma Z30 Q10 as I have a 9810 I like the size screen of the Z30 feels like it will help my productivity.

Interestingly whilst discussing the key board a guy who was sitting next to me said have you tried this keyboard its every bit as good, he handed me a windows phone. I told him I'd tried them didn't like them and couldn't have a phone which needed internet connection, I needed the security of the BlackBerry.
    It turned out he was a Nokia rep stating he was Microsoft trained and that the windows phone 8 didn't need the internet to work. Well I was involved in forums when the windows phone 7 was in development, and it was the primary reason I switched to BlackBerry. The phone couldn't connect directly to my computer to do calendars and contacts. Well I'm afraid he got more than he'd bargained for and in the end agreed that the phone did need the internet for this and backup reasons.
    He went on to try to save his position by telling me that the phone was built this way to make its use simpler to use, no messy computer to get to grips with.
    I suggested that the phone was built that way in order that we might use more data and that might be a reason for the carriers to push phones like that, to sell more data.
    The conversation ended when he thought that a BlackBerry phone was the ideal phone for me as it is the only that can now directly connect to the PC, Result.
    He implied the instability of BB at the moment might be difficult so I reminded him that his employer was in a similar place a while ago.
    10-08-13 04:14 PM
    Haha cheekiness will get us through

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-08-13 04:19 PM
    Nice one Davey.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-08-13 05:14 PM
    Can't wait to touch one of them bad boys myself.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-08-13 07:57 PM
    Oh that was fabulous of you. BB4LIFE!!

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-08-13 08:27 PM