I'm so tired of these fools man I need this phone smh.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 06:15 AM
    My Z30 works fine on T-mobile. STA 100-5, 10.2.0.429.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:18 AM
    yup, bought one on ebay from a Canadian dealer, overnight delivery no extra $$$ a few months ago, sta100-5, running on T-Mobile, NH-USA, no issues...........
    Bs06TL likes this.
    01-25-14 07:47 AM
    I know what you mean, I bit the bullet and bought the -5 model from Gsmnation. It works better signal wise on Tmobile than the z10 did.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:49 AM
    I know what you mean, I bit the bullet and bought the -5 model from Gsmnation. It works better signal wise on Tmobile than the z10 did.

Posted via CB10
    This thing has the paratek antenna. It is supposed to work better. I agree with you. I had a Tmobile z10 and now I have the z30.

I also bought on ebay from the Canadian seller. They overnighted to me at no charge. Super cool. So glad I have this phone. Now I just need to figure out where to get non-leaked software updates.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 10:02 AM
    I ended up buying a new z30 100-5 unlocked model from a person inCanada and I get LTE here on T-Mobile USA. I have figured that T-Mobile is giving up selling Blackberry devices in their stores and I got tired of waiting. I bought mine from a person who bought it new and was kind enough to give me his name and number, so if I have any issues with warranty I can call him and he will exchange it for me which was very nice, I love the honesty of the Canadian folks. I am a happy camper rocking with my z30 with the 10.2.1.195 leak.
    01-25-14 11:05 AM
    This thing has the paratek antenna. It is supposed to work better. I agree with you. I had a Tmobile z10 and now I have the z30.

I also bought on ebay from the Canadian seller. They overnighted to me at no charge. Super cool. So glad I have this phone. Now I just need to figure out where to get non-leaked software updates.

Posted via CB10
    I installed the leak, but now I can't text pics, I had the same problem when I installed it on the z10, but I fixed it on it. Now I just need to remember how I did it lol

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 11:05 AM
    Willie Ray! I just installed my first leak last weekend with the help of MANY!!!! So afraid I would destroy the phone etc, glad I ran the leak, however, NO ISSUES with camera, but my VOICE CONTROL feedback voice no longer works...does yours?? I am on T-Mobile as well, also the voice control still prints out everything, but the "pre-recorder voice is gone", I heard others had the same thing, regards..
    01-25-14 11:37 AM
    Willie Ray! I just installed my first leak last weekend with the help of MANY!!!! So afraid I would destroy the phone etc, glad I ran the leak, however, NO ISSUES with camera, but my VOICE CONTROL feedback voice no longer works...does yours?? I am on T-Mobile as well, also the voice control still prints out everything, but the "pre-recorder voice is gone", I heard others had the same thing, regards..
    Hey 512 check the voice control in the settings, I know you can turn the reply on/off

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:16 PM
    Agree with the op silly t-mobile. I doubt they will release this gorgeous phone. I also got the unlocked -5 model and it's awesome. Better signal than my q10 I got directly from t-mobile

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    01-25-14 01:18 PM
    I'm so tired of these fools man I need this phone smh.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't wait and jumped ship to Verizon. It's so worth the higher bill and better network. The best BlackBerry ever hands down and I really liked my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    GPuba likes this.
    01-25-14 03:22 PM
    Short answer: No.

Long answer: Most likely no (99%) considering they've told us that they will only sell BlackBerry's online.
    austriker likes this.
    01-25-14 04:09 PM
    I installed the leak, but now I can't text pics, I had the same problem when I installed it on the z10, but I fixed it on it. Now I just need to remember how I did it lol

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem. I went into my hub>settings>text messages>advanced settings, then in the mmsc url fill in the mms.msg thing. It won't let me copy and paste it but let me know if you need it and I'll type it all out.

Brought to you by...My sweet Z30
    Willie Ray likes this.
    01-25-14 10:37 PM
    I did the same thing, bought it on ebay from a Canadian seller and got free overnight shipping! I installed the latest 10.2.1 leak and it's running like a champ. Gorgeous phone!
    01-25-14 10:44 PM
    **** is killing me man so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet too.

So what version is best for tmobile?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 11:24 PM
    **** is killing me man so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet too.

So what version is best for tmobile?

Posted via CB10
    STA100-5
    01-26-14 12:24 AM
    Just wait it out. There will be another phone launched in the next few months and you'll regret spending the money in the Z30. Already rumors of a Z50 in June. Still 5 inches but increased specs, etc. The Z30 on roids.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    01-26-14 02:08 AM
    Just wait it out. There will be another phone launched in the next few months and you'll regret spending the money in the Z30. Already rumors of a Z50 in June. Still 5 inches but increased specs, etc. The Z30 on roids.

And if past precedent is any indication, US carriers won't get such new device until it's obsolete too.

Until BlackBerry focuses and emphasizes the US market again they will not succeed.

May sound arrogant but it's a simple fact... and something all others realize... the ones who are trouncing BlackBerry...

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    01-26-14 06:54 AM
    And if past precedent is any indication, US carriers won't get such new device until it's obsolete too.

Until BlackBerry focuses and emphasizes the US market again they will not succeed.

May sound arrogant but it's a simple fact... and something all others realize... the ones who are trouncing BlackBerry...

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    I tend to agree with what your saying. I am on T Mobile USA and in my opinion they have all but abandoned the BlackBerry brand here. I chose to buy an unlocked z30 from Canada and I am a happy camper.

My concern is how are you going to rebuild the brand if you don't reassure the folks selling your product that your going to support them for the long haul.

I sure hope the new guy in charge and the marketing folks in waterloo are going to fix this soon.

Sent from my z30 with 10.2.1.195
    01-26-14 07:56 AM
    I had the same problem. I went into my hub>settings>text messages>advanced settings, then in the mmsc url fill in the mms.msg thing. It won't let me copy and paste it but let me know if you need it and I'll type it all out.

Brought to you by...My sweet Z30
    Yeah that is what I did and it works now

Posted via CB10
    d.roc likes this.
    01-26-14 08:16 AM

I seriously doubt this.
    Maybe by next year.

So go get a Z30 and deal with it when Z50 is released. (If ever)

Sent from my LG-D800
    01-26-14 10:37 AM
    i was using the verizon one for 2 days and i only get 4g .

i just orderd the 100-5 from ebay and will sell mine soon .

i dont think they will get it . just get it from ebay .

thanks
    01-26-14 05:05 PM
    What carrier in Canada that does sell full price and compatible with T-Mobile's Network?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 06:25 PM
    What carrier in Canada that does sell full price and compatible with T-Mobile's Network?

Posted via CB10
    I think it is a Telus version. However, they are selling unlocked sta100-5 's on ebay. This is the way to go. I bought my z30 from there and I am very pleased with this thing.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 06:42 PM
    I have a -5 that I bought on gsmnation and pit on T-Mobile...worked great. switched over to Metropcs which runs on same T-mobile towers and same speeds for less money.

Give up waiting and buy from one from those unlocked phone sites or you will wait forever.

Posted via my kick@ss Z30 on the equally kick@ss CB10
    01-26-14 06:44 PM
33 12