I am having problems with one of my email accounts. Whenever I try and send a message, it appears in the Hub with a clock icon, which I gather means it's a timed message that won�t be sent until some point.

It sits there for some time, and does eventually get sent.

I have no idea how I managed to activate this, but it's driving me mad. Does anyone know how to switch it off???

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 01:48 PM
    I believe the clock symbol means it is waiting/being sent.

I see this sometimes with emails and bug attachments.

There is no configured delay, it's just taking some time. Also happens when I'm on a slow wi-fi

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    03-26-15 01:57 PM
    As Chris said, it generally indicates that it is being processed or sent. You may not have a good signal if it takes longer. When I'm out hiking or driving in a remote area (yup, we have those in WA State) I will get that when I don't have a signal or a very weak one.
    03-26-15 02:22 PM
    Thanks, I think I fixed it. Looks like my smtp settings had been changed by my ISP. I turned SSL encryption off and they seem to be going through with no delay.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 02:58 PM
    When I'm out hiking or driving in a remote area (yup, we have those in WA State) I will get that when I don't have a signal or a very weak one.
    I had the pleasure of visiting Washington State in 2006, went to Snoqualmie where they shot Twin Peaks. Very beautiful part of the world, had a great hike up one of the Twin Peaks.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 03:01 PM
    I had the pleasure of visiting Washington State in 2006, went to Snoqualmie where they shot Twin Peaks. Very beautiful part of the world, had a great hike up one of the Twin Peaks.

Posted via CB10
    Possibly Mt Si, just above North Bend. But Snoqualmie is nearby. You did hear they are going to reprieve Twin Peaks either this year or next. Takes off from current times, I think I read. I've always loved the opening sequence and have the video on my various BB devices!

Does the NZ represent New Zealand? Never been down under but would love to.

I, too, visited and came back. It will be 40 years (yikes) this June.
    03-26-15 05:47 PM
    Yes, I heard about the new series. Can't wait!

Correct NZ is New Zealand.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-26-15 07:20 PM
    HEB sweetly got me a case of Snoqualmie MERLOT 2012 - yum!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-27-15 06:48 AM