Have previously setup numbers that I do not wish to answer with the contact name Junk and have assigned these a silent profile, no ringtone, no vibration and no LED light to flash. These calls still disrupt the display in that they annnounce as missed call with options Dismiss or View. Can that be also stopped?
    03-01-17 10:11 AM
    Have previously setup numbers that I do not wish to answer with the contact name Junk and have assigned these a silent profile, no ringtone, no vibration and no LED light to flash. These calls still disrupt the display in that they annnounce as missed call with options Dismiss or View. Can that be also stopped?
    Call blocking apps.
    They will work as long as you are running OS 10.3 and higher.
    While they can't technically block the call, they can automate the ignore and hide the notification and Hub entry.
    They can't do a "Pick-up/Hang-up" to cause the call to be immediately disconnected, but they can instantly Ignore the call and dump it to V-mail, without triggering any notifications (ring tone or vibrate)

Personally, I use Power Tools, which among it various useful features, has a built in Call and Message Blocker.
    03-01-17 12:47 PM