Dear BlackBerry user,

thanks to a cool user here, I was aware that BlackBerry FINALLY came up with decent headsets!!!!!

The Premium WS-430 with remote for sound and music!!! Oh yes!!! You might wonder?

Well! When BB 10 devices made an IMPACT last year, they shall came with these ones!!!! The sound is great and the remote is what I need. You can easily skip the songs back and forward. And control the sound up & down.

Why the thread??? Well, first I never understood, why BB half-**** when it comes to headsets? Why didn't they came up with these at the start????

Second. Without this great user, I would never be aware that Blackberry brought better headsets!!! I bought them at Amazon for 14 Euro. It's a steal!!! And now I am happy. My Z30 with the Holster and WS-430 is now COMPLETE!!!

Even at the website they offer the two headsets. They should discontinue the half-***** ones and just keep the new one.

Thanks Crackberry! Oi oi BlackBerry!!!!!! (Headset & Marketing)-q5-blackberry-ws-430-headset.png.original.png

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

PPS: Damn. How time goes by. Remember when Kevin Michalek was PUMPED UP and made qa review about the headsets? They are indeed one of the best headsets!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01-08-14 at 11:59 AM. Reason: posting around language filter
    01-07-14 11:04 AM
    glad you are enjoying the headset!
    01-07-14 11:15 AM
    Your English is pretty good; no need to apologize! Enjoy the headset
    01-07-14 11:15 AM
    My Z30 from Telus actually came either the premium WS-430 headset.

I had previously bought a pair for a similar price from NCIX.ca in Canada.
    01-07-14 11:17 AM
    Thank you guys!!!

I have so much fun with the Z30. I could make love with the device! On the business or when I take the train, it really makes a good show! Discreete, professional and I am proud being unique by not having the "mass smartphones". BlackBerry!

Now with these headsets, I will enjoy my music more!!!!
    01-07-14 11:22 AM
    the one kevin reviewed was WS-410 they don't have volume control
    01-07-14 11:25 AM
    the one kevin reviewed was WS-410 they don't have volume control
    Yeah, I know. It was last year. But the design is still the same. I also have never seen this style (ear buds). And the sound is actually good.
    01-07-14 11:29 AM
    Sorry to say but the headset in the box for z30 is not so good based of effects. I was more happier to listen with a Samsung or a Sony in ear headset which I tried some time. Only disappointing thing when I purchased z30.
    Rest of things, the mobile, the os etc., I'm loving it

Via The Monster Z30
    01-07-14 11:49 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=841404

The 430 model is newer. Came out when the Q5 was introduced. As far as I know, they are not included with any phone.
    This headset includes volume up and down buttons, as well. They have a more premium appearance, as well. They are available on ShopBlackBerry.com and eBay.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 12:45 PM
    They do come shipped with the z30, ive got one...but i dont think its premium quality. they are not that good imo

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 01:11 PM
    They do come shipped with the z30, ive got one...but i dont think its premium quality. they are not that good imo

Posted via CB10
    Headsets, yes, but not the premium 430 model.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 01:21 PM
    I have problems with leak 1925 sometimes they volume buttons working and sometimes not ? no idea why
    01-07-14 01:30 PM
    Headsets, yes, but not the premium 430 model.

Posted via CB10
    Where is the difference

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 01:35 PM
    Where is the difference

Posted via CB10
    The 430 version has a play/pause button and volume up and down buttons and chrome accents.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 06:26 PM
    Oddly I had found both of the premiums not that great for sound quality compared to my dr dre urbeats. I have found due to the stabilizers that are placed on the ear sets, it muffles sound and definitely not clear as compared to other in ear headsets like Nocs N400, Monster DNA, or Klipsch x4i and even the bose with a similar stabilizer sounded much clearer.

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 luvn leak 10.2.1.1055
    01-07-14 07:21 PM
    I hate ALL inear headphones. They never stay in, and when they do; they hurt like f***!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 07:59 PM
    I hate ALL inear headphones. They never stay in, and when they do; they hurt like f***!!!

Posted via CB10
    You haven't been trying the right ones. For comfort and sound quality, try the Klipsch ear buds. The 3 year old ones I have are wired. Not sure if they make a BlueTooth version now. Over the holidays I picked up the Plantronics "BackBeat Go 2" BT stereo headset and god do they sound good. As good as the Klipsch but not quite as comfy. The Klipsch buds are oval-shaped but all the others I've seen including the Plantronics are round. Not as comfy but they do stay put.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:26 AM
    Oddly I had found both of the premiums not that great for sound quality compared to my dr dre urbeats. I have found due to the stabilizers that are placed on the ear sets, it muffles sound and definitely not clear as compared to other in ear headsets like Nocs N400, Monster DNA, or Klipsch x4i and even the bose with a similar stabilizer sounded much clearer.

Dr beats? You mean those hipster overhyped fashion on ears? Sorry, this is no sound reference.

Of course, you can't compare the BlackBerry or Apple headsets for sound. As stated, they are okay. Can't complain! For the go, they are fine.

Right now at home for example, I listen to classic with my BOSE on ears! Get this and then we might talk about sound reference. You cracked me up with the Dr Dre beats! LOL! Made my day
    01-08-14 11:58 AM
    I find the ones that come with the Z30...let's say "adequate"...I don't like that they only have a Play/ Pause button on the cord...in my opinion any smartphone should ship with earbuds that at least can do volume, Play/ Pause, Next/ Previous.

If I'm going for a walk in the evening with my Z30 for music, I'm toting my BOSE QC3 on-ear noise-cancelling headphones anyway
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    01-08-14 12:07 PM
    I find the ones that come with the Z30...let's say "adequate"...I don't like that they only have a Play/ Pause button on the cord...in my opinion any smartphone should ship with earbuds that at least can do volume, Play/ Pause, Next/ Previous.

If I'm going for a walk in the evening with my Z30 for music, I'm toting my BOSE QC3 on-ear noise-cancelling headphones anyway
    Nothing beats BOSE! They have the best line when it comes to hi-fi... Listening to Master P music with those BOSE on ears. The bass is just great!

Well, the BlackBerry ones are okay. I remember having the headsets from the Bold 9900. Well, they were really bad. Also with just a "Play and stop" button!

Well, the Ws-430 are good ones. I see on the package, it says: Compatible with BlackBerry smartphones and tablets."
    Yeah, tablets! I trolololo'ed hard, because I listen to my music on my playbook. but the remote don't work. No volume or music skipping...

But with the Z30 it works like a charm! Can just recommend anybody, who needs good in ears for a good price.
    01-08-14 12:27 PM
    Dr beats? You mean those hipster overhyped fashion on ears? Sorry, this is no sound reference.

Of course, you can't compare the BlackBerry or Apple headsets for sound. As stated, they are okay. Can't complain! For the go, they are fine.

Right now at home for example, I listen to classic with my BOSE on ears! Get this and then we might talk about sound reference. You cracked me up with the Dr Dre beats! LOL! Made my day
    Bose are great ear phones but are not manufactured with the newer kevlar flatcables, as most higher end in ear headsets are not being manufactured with this feature so for me eventhough they sound great, they tangle!

01-09-14 05:37 AM

Monster DNA in ears are awesome for classical music!

01-09-14 05:38 AM
    You haven't been trying the right ones. For comfort and sound quality, try the Klipsch ear buds. The 3 year old ones I have are wired. Not sure if they make a BlueTooth version now. Over the holidays I picked up the Plantronics "BackBeat Go 2" BT stereo headset and god do they sound good. As good as the Klipsch but not quite as comfy. The Klipsch buds are oval-shaped but all the others I've seen including the Plantronics are round. Not as comfy but they do stay put.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but these do the job nicely

Cheap, Comfy and great sound quality!
    01-09-14 04:34 PM
    I didn't know there were new premiums out.

I used these premiums then the multimedia earphones which sound better, for ages.

Thanks Crackberry! Oi oi BlackBerry!!!!!! (Headset & Marketing)-img_20140110_141248_edit.png

I have three pairs of the new BlackBerry premium earphones and don't like them. The old ones sound better. Especially the old multimedia's.

And now I have these which leaves them for dust !

Jaybird Bluebud X's

Thanks Crackberry! Oi oi BlackBerry!!!!!! (Headset & Marketing)-img_20140101_232013_hdr.jpg

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    01-10-14 08:19 AM
    Imo Bose is also overpriced for what they deliver. Don't like their overblown highs and lows. There is a reason people say Buy Other Sound Equipment
    Nothing beats some good Westone or Shure (Ultimate Ears and Klipsch should also be good from what I read) IEMs if you want to spend some money on good earphones. But of course it always comes down to personal preference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140110_141248_edit.png 
Views:	795 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	237517
    Are those detachable from the multimedia buttons?
    HaberNik likes this.
    01-10-14 05:26 PM
35 12