I will tell you exactly what it means!!!!
    Hell thanks Rogers and Bell, first Rogers thank you for only selling this phone via reservation.
    Second thank you Bell for over pricing the phone compared to your competition. With this in mind we have introduced the Z30 for $129 on contact and $600 unlocked. It is our plan to sell as many phones as we can to Rogers customers and Bell customers, please feel free to buy more than one.

And to you American customers with Canadian connections come on down the (PRICE IS RIGHT)

Ps overnight shipping available!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you get the overnight shipping? Couldn't find the option for this

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 08:57 PM
    I tried to buy one from Telus and they wouldn't sell it to me out right unless I was with telus...
    Never understood this restriction. Not like there's a shortage of BlackBerrys.

"You wanna pay me money and buy one of my products?!? NOOOO!!!"

Fired from my Z10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    10-16-13 09:35 PM
    Agree, too many confusing models. Maybe those unsold Z10s are of particular model? Anyone know?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 09:37 PM
    Any first day buyers who paid $649 try to get a refund of the difference now that it's $600?
    10-16-13 10:13 PM
    Any first day buyers who paid $649 try to get a refund of the difference now that it's $600?
    There were a few guys in the 'Hey Canada Who Got a Z30' thread who said that they got $50 refunded after calling in today.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...21/index4.html
    10-16-13 10:58 PM
    I will tell you exactly what it means!!!!
    Hell thanks Rogers and Bell, first Rogers thank you for only selling this phone via reservation.
    Second thank you Bell for over pricing the phone compared to your competition. With this in mind we have introduced the Z30 for $129 on contact and $600 unlocked. It is our plan to sell as many phones as we can to Rogers customers and Bell customers, please feel free to buy more than one.

And to you American customers with Canadian connections come on down the (PRICE IS RIGHT)

Ps overnight shipping available!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait overnight how?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 11:05 PM
    If I didn't have my phone id jump on this and use on rogers

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-16-13 11:08 PM
    Wait overnight how?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I wrote it as a spoof, so this thread would not get derailed with negativity!!!
    There is free three day shipping, My post was intended to give my reason for the great deal, my apologies for the misunderstanding.
    10-16-13 11:12 PM
    just wait another 2-3 months Z30 price will soon drop to $400 same as current Z10 price.
    10-16-13 11:19 PM
    just wait another 2-3 months Z30 price will soon drop to $400 same as current Z10 price.
    Nice cheap shot, but if the platform is so bad how come the Qs aren't getting discounted?

From the awesome PHYSICAL keyboard of my Q10
    10-16-13 11:23 PM
    That's the same for anything except for the iPhone. You can get it now for a premium while it's new or wait till a new model arrives pushing the old one down in price.

Posted from my Z10
    10-16-13 11:23 PM
    Hmm should I wait for Rogers or get one from Telus... I don't know what to do

Posted from my Z10
    10-16-13 11:24 PM
    Hmm should I wait for Rogers or get one from Telus... I don't know what to do

Posted from my Z10
    Both be selling the -5. I dont think rogers will sell for $600

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:36 AM
    Never understood this restriction. Not like there's a shortage of BlackBerrys.

"You wanna pay me money and buy one of my products?!? NOOOO!!!"

Fired from my Z10
    They want money from you every month, not a one time shot. But ya, in any case it's dumb. I have money, you have product you paid for.. shut up and sell it to me.
    10-17-13 12:41 AM
    Does the telus model have any branding or splash screen?

Z10 10.2.0.1791 + Unlocked Runtime
    10-17-13 12:43 AM

Nope. If you put rogers sim in after you unlock it, you will have a rogers splash screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 01:06 AM

Splash screen is SIM based, it's never 'stuck' on any one carrier splash screen. Just like certain ringtones and wallpapers only appear with specific SIM cards in the device. A few EU carriers requested that that option not be available but for the most part this is the same across the board. Rogers SIM, Rogers splash screen. T-Mobile SIM, T-Mobile splash screen etc etc etc etc etc.
    10-17-13 01:45 AM
    Nice cheap shot, but if the platform is so bad how come the Qs aren't getting discounted?
    Supply and demand. BBRY has $1 billion write down worth of Z's so there is a huge supply. Prices must be set low to liquidate units. By the Q's turns, BBRY (hopefully) wizened up and produced a fraction of the units. There are fewer competing Q10 sellers. That the Q10 is much better performer than the Z10 is inconsistent with the quarterly report. If this were the case, then sell through figures would be much higher.

For this reason, the Z30 should also hold value better than the Z10; but, both the Z30 and Q10 may still plummet in value if there ever is an official announcement regarding the discontinuing of BB10 in the near future so I wouldn't hedge my bets on BBRY's low supply of these handsets.
    10-17-13 02:07 AM
    They want money from you every month, not a one time shot. But ya, in any case it's dumb. I have money, you have product you paid for.. shut up and sell it to me.
    Yeah but it's not like they're gonna run out of BlackBerry! Just sell to whoever wants to buy then reorder.

Fired from my Z10
    10-17-13 02:15 AM
    Yeah but it's not like they're gonna run out of BlackBerry! Just sell to whoever wants to buy then reorder.

Fired from my Z10
    There you go, thinking logically again. Lol

Sent via my Banana Phone on the Chiquita Wireless Network.
    10-17-13 07:04 AM

From the awesome PHYSICAL keyboard of my Q10
    1Sale offering factory unlocked BlackBerry Q10's for $400 | CrackBerry.com other store/carrier may follow ?

My mistake Q10 can keep their price for 6 months.

That's the same for anything except for the iPhone. You can get it now for a premium while it's new or wait till a new model arrives pushing the old one down in price.

Posted from my Z10
    i know for sure flagship phone from apple and samsung never drop >40% their price less than 1 year , and if i'm not mistaken LG, Sony, Lenovo (top android vendor) never drop >40% less than 6 months

off contract price of course

i only remember 3 device : HP Touchpad, BlackBerry Playbook, and BlackBerry Z10.

but for Z30 one thing i read from CB their touchscreen phone sell less than their keyboard-touch phone. besides today carrier support for Z30 is very minimal...many only selling it online or order on store and pick it up later.
    Last edited by garnok; 10-17-13 at 12:32 PM.
    10-17-13 10:18 AM
    There you go, thinking logically again. Lol

Sent via my Banana Phone on the Chiquita Wireless Network.
    sorry I should really stop doing that...bad habit
    10-17-13 10:39 AM
    1Sale offering factory unlocked BlackBerry Q10's for $400 | CrackBerry.com other store/carrier may follow ?

My mistake Q10 can keep their price for 6 months.

i know for sure flagship phone from apple and samsung never drop >40% their price less than 1 year , and if i'm not mistaken LG, Sony, Lenovo (top android vendor) never drop >40% less than 6 months

off contract price off course

i only remember 3 device : HP Touchpad, BlackBerry Playbook, and BlackBerry Z10.

but for Z30 one thing i read from CB their touchscreen phone sell less than their keyboard-touch phone. besides today carrier support for Z30 is very minimal...many only selling it online or order on store and pick it up later.
    Yes, we're finally seeing discounts on the Q10, after a few months of availability. I was seeing heavy pressure to move GS4s within weeks of its release, including giveaways like GS3s and tablets if you got a GS4. Apple has already slashed production of the 5c.
    10-17-13 12:03 PM
    Yes, we're finally seeing discounts on the Q10, after a few months of availability. I was seeing heavy pressure to move GS4s within weeks of its release, including giveaways like GS3s and tablets if you got a GS4. Apple has already slashed production of the 5c.
    sorry but where can i find buy GS4 get free GS3 / Tablet ?

yes apple already slashed iPhone 5C production, but i never see them slash their price almost 40%. at worst they still selling them, give $50 - 100 discount and tell carrier to get more agressive or they will get fines because not meeting their target
    10-17-13 12:31 PM
    Who cares!? We know BlackBerry isn't doing the greatest right now, why come here to tell us that? What are you 5?
    This has nothing to do with the topic, please stay on topic

And for the rest of us, please do not feed the trolls, if we ignore them, eventually they will stop posting.

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    10-17-13 12:34 PM
156 1234 ...